UP ITI Online Form 2019: The Application Form for UP ITI was released on the official website on the 18th of June 2019. Rajya Vyaavasaayik Prashikshan Parishad, Uttar Pradesh conducts the UP ITI Admission 2019 to give admission to the aspirants in various technical courses. The aspirants who aspire to get admission in the same can register themselves from the official website of the authority. The Application Form to apply for Uttar Pradesh ITI has been released. Before filling the application form, the contenders need to check the eligibility criteria. The candidate must pay the Application Fee for the final form submission. The candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. To get all the important information about UP ITI Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria and Application Fee, the candidates can refer to the following article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP ITI Application Form 2019 was released on the official website on the 18th of June 2019. The last date to fill the form was 12th of July 2019.
UP ITI Online Form 2019 Date
The candidate needs to be aware of the important dates of the UP ITI. The university has not released the dates yet. As soon as the university will release the same, they will be mentioned here. The table below mentions the tentative dates of the important events of UP ITI 2019.
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||18th June 2019|
|2.||Online Registration Close||12th July 2019|
|3.||Last Date of Fee Submission||12th July 2019|
|4.||Merit List Availability||Will be Notified Later|
|1.||Online Registration Starts From||18th June 2019|
|2.||Last Week to Register||12th July 2019|
UP ITI Eligibility 2019
Before filling the application form, the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria of the courses that they aspire for because any ineligible candidate can not fill the application form. The candidate has to possess the required eligibility as per the university. The eligibility criteria are decided by the university itself to chose the most appropriate candidate for the provided courses. The eligibility criteria for the same is:
- Should be of minimum 14 years as on the year of admission.
- No relaxation will be provided in the minimum age limit.
- No upper age limit criteria are there.
- Candidates should have passed their high school education form a recognized board.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
UP ITI Online Form 2019
The online form of UP ITI has been released on the 18th of June 2019 on the official website of the university. The candidates, who aspire to pursue their degree in different fields of Engineering in from UP need to fill the application form. The candidates need to make sure that the information they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. Filling any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. It is to be noted that the procedure of filling the application form will only be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, then the candidature of the aspirant will be cancelled. The fee will be paid online only and No candidate will be able to avail the facility of offline fee payment.
Steps to Fill the UPI ITI Online Form 2019
In order to submit the application form, the aspirants must follow some steps. Un-following or skipping of any steps can stop the candidate from proceeding to the next step. The steps, which are needed to be followed are:
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article.
- Click on the link of Government/ Private ITI as per your preference.
- Fill in all the important details in the application form.
- Fill all the required details in the application form. The candidate should make sure that all the information that they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. Filling of any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Now the candidates need to upload the required documents, for ex-scanned photograph and signature. The documents should be of as per the specifications decided by the university.
- Now the candidates need to pay the fee by clicking on the button, ‘proceed to payment’.
- After paying the fee, the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The candidates must take the Printout of the Application Form.
UP ITI Online Form Fee 2019
It is to be noted that the procedure of submitting the application form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. The fee can be paid online only and no candidate will be able to avail the facility of offline fee payment. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, his candidature will be cancelled. For more information regarding the fee, the candidate can refer to the table below:
There are some important instructions related to UP ITI online form 2019. The following instructions will tell you more about the courses provided by Uttar Pradesh ITI:
- Candidates can avail both job and academic oriented prospect in order to continue after completing skill development programme.
- For a better opportunity, the aspirant can get admission into Diploma in Engineering.
- One can explore a number of jobs in the public and private sector for both engineering and non-engineering trades.
- One can become an entrepreneur by opening winding shops, motor garage or repairing workshops.
- If the aspirant is highly skilled, then he/she can have ample job opportunities in foreign as well.