UP ITI Counselling 2019: The counselling session of UP ITI 2019 will tentatively be held in the first week of July. The counselling sessions will extend till 3-4 rounds, depending upon the available number of seats. In order to attend the counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering, the candidates will not be able to attend the counselling session. It is mandatory for the candidates, who find their names in the merit list, to be present at their respective allotted centres of counselling sessions. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/will not be allowed to take admission in the course he/she aspires for. The official dates of the counselling sessions are not announced by the conducting authority. As soon as it will announce the official dates, we will mention them here. In the counselling sessions, the candidates will get a chance to chose the college as per their choice. The candidates have to take the required documents along with them to their allotted test centres. If the candidate does not bring the documents along with him/her, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP ITI Counselling 2019 Schedule
The candidates are advised to be aware of the important dates related to UP ITI Counselling 2019. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he will not be given any other chance which will eventually lead to not allowing him to take admission in any course provided, in any college. The conducting authority of UP ITI has not released the official dates of the counselling sessions, the moment official dates will be announced, we will put them here. Meanwhile, go through the tentative dates of the counselling session.
|1.||UP ITI Counselling 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|2.||Seat allotment||4th week of July 2019|
|3.||ITI 2019 Counselling results||4th week of July 2019|
|4.||Class starting||August 2019|
UP ITI Counselling 2019
The counselling session will be conducted by the Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) tentatively in the first week of July 2019. The sessions will extend till 3-4 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. In order to attend the counselling session, the candidates first need to register for the same because without registering themselves, one will not be able to attend the counselling session. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counselling session. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be allowed to take admission in any course provided and in any college. In the counselling session, the candidates will be able to choose the college as per their choice. It is mandatory for the candidates to take required documents along with them to the allotted counselling centres. If the candidate does not bring the documents along with him/her, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling session.
Steps to Register For UP ITI Counselling 2019
In order to attend the counselling session, the candidate first needs to register for the same. Skipping of any step can lead to stopping the candidate from doing registration. Without registering, the candidate will not be allowed to attend the counselling session. It is to be noted that the registration form of counselling session will only be submitted, only when the fee for the same is paid. The fee can be paid either online or offline. The steps, which are needed to be followed in order to register for UP ITI Counselling 2019 are:
- Visit vppup.in for registration of counselling.
- Now click on the registration tab on the right side and book your slot for counselling.
- Enter roll no. to access it.
- Now page will open for counselling date and seat allotment details.
- On the date mentioned you have to report at UP ITI 2019 counselling venue.
- You will get seat allotment letter at the venue after paying the fee.
Documents Required for UP ITI Counselling 2019
There are certain documents which are required for the counselling sessions. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the documents along with them as if they fail to do so, then they will not be allowed to attend the counselling session. For more information regarding the required documents, the candidates need to refer to the following points:
- 8th/10th/12th standard Mark Sheet and Certificate
- UP ITI 2019 Admit card
- Result or merit list
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar card and Driving Licence etc.
- Other relevant documents as per instructions.
UP ITI Counselling Seat Allotment Process 2019
The students will be allotted seats on the basis of their position/rank that they got in the merit list. The seat allotment procedure will start according to the university rules and schedule. All the candidates are advised that they have to report on the counselling office as per the time, which is given by the authority. For more information regarding the rounds of counselling, the candidates need to refer the following points:
- In First Round, Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Candidates will be given maximum 6 Choices in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- Then, the District Level Merit List will be prepared. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If the seats get filled in Group A, then no seat allocation in Group B will be conducted.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
- If the candidate does not take admission in the given period of time, then his/her Allocation will be cancelled & he/she will be kept out of Next Process.
- First of All those candidates will be separated who have not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- After that, the seat allocation process will take place for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option can also take Part in this Process.
- The second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to graduation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but need not submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In the third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- The process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.
The Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh (VPPUP) has reserved some percentage of seats for the people who belong to reserved quota (SC/ST/OBC/PH etc). For more information regarding the reservation of seats, the candidate needs to refer to the following table:
|CATEGORY||% OF SEATS RESERVED|