UP B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: Lucknow University conducts UP B.Ed 2019 exam every year for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed course offered by the University. Candidates interested in taking admission will have to appear for UP B.Ed entrance exam and qualify the test to secure a seat in Government aided colleges. It is necessary for the candidates to make themselves aware of the exam pattern in order to pass the exam. It should be noted that the final allotment of the seats will be done after the counselling procedure which will be required to be attended by the college. The examination conducting body will define the syllabus for the candidates which will help in the preparation of UP B.Ed. For more of the details of UP B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019, go through the detailed article below.
UP B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of UP B.Ed 2019 will be defined by the examination conducting body for the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. It will be beneficial for the candidate to make themselves aware of the exam pattern of the exam. The pattern will be defined as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination body. The exam paper of UP B.Ed 2019 will be in an objective type and candidates will have to do their preparation as per the pattern. Go through the points of UP B.Ed Exam pattern from the points below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The exam pattern of UP B.Ed 2019 will be of the objective type. Each question will carry four possible correct answers. Candidates will have to mark the correct one as per their knowledge and understanding.
- There will be negative marking for every incorrect answer. 3 marks will be added with every correct answer and one-third marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts. the first part will consist of the General Knowledge of 100 marks and any one language (Hindi or English) of 100 marks. Paper 1 will be total of 200 marks. Both General Knowledge and Language paper will consist of 50 questions each.
- The Paper 2 will consist of General Aptitude Test of 100 marks and the Professional subject of 100 marks. Both the paper will consist of 50 question each section.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be of 3 hours each.
- Candidates should note that in Paper 1 the General Knowledge section will be compulsory to be attempted by all the candidates while any one language can be opted from Hindi or English in Part 2.
- In Paper 2, Part A (General Aptitude) will be compulsory for all the candidates. While from the Professional subjects (Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture) candidates will have to attempt for the subject for which they will be applying.
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of UP B.Ed 2019 will be released by the examination conducting body of UP B.Ed. It will be very much necessary for the candidate to go through the syllabus and make themselves aware of the topics that will be covered in the exam. The topics under every section are defined by the examination conducting body. Candidates will be required to prepare for the topics thoroughly as the questions will be formulated in an objective pattern. The guidance of various books and competitive exam books can also be taken. We have mentioned below the topics or subjects that should be prepared by the candidates if appearing for UP B.Ed 2019. Find UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019 from the tabular format below.
|General Knowledge (Paper 1)||
|Language (Paper 1)||English
|General Aptitude (Paper 2)||
|Subject (Paper 2)||The questions in this section will be from Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture. Candidates will have to attempt the questions as per the subject that they will be appearing for.|