ULSAT 2019 Result: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) is conducted every year by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun for admission to 5 Year law Integrated Programmed. Candidates interested in pursuing their career in law can apply for this exam. Qualifying the entrance exam will make the candidates eligible for Group Discussion and Interview. The final stage will be of Counselling Procedure for the allotment of seats to the various law programmed namely BA LLB, B.com LLB and BBA LLB.
Candidates who will be appearing for the entrance exam will be able to check their ULSAT 2019 Result online on the official website of the University. The probable date for ULSAT Result 2019 declaration will fall in the month of June 2019 and the final allotment of the seats will be done through the Counselling procedure. For more details regarding the ULSAT Result and Counselling Procedure go through the article below.
ULSAT 2018 Result:
UPES will declare the ULSAT 2019 Result online mode on its official website. Candidates who have successfully appeared for the exam will be able to access their ULSAT Result 2019 by providing their Application Form Number and Registered Email ID. The ULSAT Result will be declared once the entrance exam procedure gets over. The Result link will be available on the official website. Candidates are also advised to be updated on the official website regarding the newly released notifications.The Merit list of ULSAT 2019 exam will also be prepared after the declaration of the ULSAT 2019 result. Merit list will be released by the University based on the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Only those candidates whose name will be mentioned in the Merit List will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Steps to check ULSAT 2019 result:
- Visit the official website of the University and go to the ULSAT Result 2019 link.
- Go to the ULSAT Result login Page
- A page asking for the candidate’s credentials will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Application Form number and Registered Email ID and click on the submit button.
- The ULSAT 2019 Result will be displayed on the computer screen
- Take the print out of the ULSAT Result 2019 for the future references.
ULSAT 2019 Merit-based admissions:
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies offers 20% of the seats on the basis of class 12th Board merit, CLAT Merit or LSAT Merit score for the admission to 5-year law integrated programmes. Candidates seeking admission to UPES legal studies will be selected either on the basis of the entrance exam or Board Merit/CLAT Score/LSAT score followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For detailed information go through the points mentioned below:
- For BA LLB (Hons.)/BBA LLB (Hons)/B.Com LLB (Hons)- Candidates who have secured minimum 50% marks in Higher and Senior secondary and CLAT ranking upto 10000/ L-SAT score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from appearing for the ULSAT entrance exam and will be invited directly for GD and PI.
- For BA LLB (Hons)/BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)- Candidates who have secured 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English being as one of the compulsory paper) will be exempted from ULSAT 2018 and will be directly invited for GD and PI.
ULSAT 2019 Counselling procedure:
The counselling procedure for admission to 5-year law integrated programme will take place on the basis of ULSAT score. Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of marks secured by them in the entrance exam. The ULSAT 2019 counselling will be organized in an offline mode at the UPES Dehradun Campus where candidates will be required to present in person with the original documents to be verified at the time of counselling. The submission of the fee will have to be done right at the time of counselling for confirming the admission to the respective law course. It should be noted that the failure of the candidate in submitting the said amount will lead to the cancellation of the admission. All the candidates have to bring the mentioned original documents along with 2 self-attested photocopies for verification on the day of counselling:
- ULSAT 2018 Score Card/ULSAT 2019 Admission letter issued by UPES Dehradun.
- Self Attested copy of Marks Statement of 10th and 12th board examination.
- Self-Attested copy of character certificate from the school last attended
- Self- Attested copy of Transfer Certificate.