Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET), 2019 is conducted by the Convenor, Kakatiya University, Warangal. TSICET facilitates the selection of meritorious candidates to the MBA and MCA courses offered by the 9 universities of Telangana and their affiliated colleges.
The counselling process involves allotment of seats to candidates in the colleges and universities as chosen by them and according to their order of preference. The allotment is decided by the rank of the candidates in the common entrance test.
The counselling procedure involves the following major steps:
- Verification of Documents
- Exercise of Web Options
- Allotment of Seats
- Reporting at the allotted institute
Go through the details of the tentative Counselling Schedule From the tabular format below:
|Online Filling of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee||June 2019|
|Certificate Verification||July 2019|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||July 2019|
|Freezing of Options||July 2019|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||July 2019|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and Self Reporting by the candidate through the website||July 2019|
|Reporting at the allotted college||July 2019|
|Commencement of Class work||July 2019|
Verification of Documents
All the candidates who will be assigned a rank in the TSICET 2019 as per the final result which will be declared soon, shall be able to participate in the counselling process. The first step is to visit the venue for document verification. The organizing authority will release the rank-wise schedule for verification of documents. As per their ranks, the candidates shall have to visit their allotted venue at the appointed time.
Candidates shall have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) to register themselves for counselling.
The documents that the candidates shall have to get verified by the officials are enlisted below:
- TS ICET 2019 Rank Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Degree marks memos and pass certificate.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2019 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Sports and Games / Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of no local candidates.
- Residence certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Exercise of Web Options
After getting the documents verified in the allotted centre, candidates must exercise web options. They shall have to select the colleges that they wish to be allotted a seat in and in order of preference.
The web options can be exercised in the following steps:
- Visit the website icet.tsche.ac.in.
- Use your mobile number to register yourself.
- Enter the OTP generated and sent to you by the system to log in.
- Login and complete the registration process.
- Select the colleges of your choice. You can select as many colleges as you want.
- Arrange the selected colleges in order of priority.
- Verify the selected colleges and the order of priority and then submit.
Allotment of seats
The options entered by the candidate during the web options shall be processed by the system and seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their options and based on their ranks in the common entrance test.
Reporting at the Allotted Institute
Candidates must report at their allotted institute and carry out all the admission formalities by paying the admission fees and other related actions required to be taken by them. If a candidate is not satisfied with the allotted seat, they can participate in subsequent rounds of counselling for a better seat.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have anything to ask. We shall be happy to help you out.