TS POLYCET Application Form 2019: Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) Application Form is available in an online mode from 14th March 2019 and the last date to submit the form is 4th April 2019. TS POLYCET 2019 exam is on 16th April 2019. The examination conducting body has released the Applications. This exam is conducted every year by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who are interested in pursuing Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-engineering courses. Candidates must fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The authorities will not accept incomplete applications. Applicants must make sure that the details provided in the Application are valid and correct. For more of the details regarding TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
New- The Application Form of TS POLYCET 2019 is now available. The last date for the submission of the form is 4th April 2019. TS POLYCET exam 2019 is on 16th April 2019 from 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
Click Here for TS POLYCET Application Form 2019.
TS POLYCET Eligibility 2019:
The basic eligibility has been defined for the candidates who will be applying for TS POLYCET. The Applicant must check the eligibility criteria very carefully. The Information Brochure will have the eligibility criteria in detail. The candidates not fulfilling the criteria cannot proceed with the admission procedure further. Go through the important eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below:
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate must have a domicile of Telangana.
- There is no prescribed maximum age limit for the candidate applying for the exam.
- Candidate who have passed class 10th/SSC from a recognized board or University are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam and must have secured 35% marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2019.
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates 2019:
The complete Application Form schedule is available on the official website. The applicants must visit the website on a regular basis for the important dates and events. The Application Form dates are announced by the examination authorities.
Go through the schedule of the Application Form mentioned below.
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 will be available from||14th March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of TS POLYCET Application Form 2019||4th April 2019|
|TS POLYCET Exam 2019||16th April 2019|
TS POLYCET Application Form 2019:
The Application Form of TS POLYCET 2019 is available in an online mode and the candidates who have to appear for the exam has to submit the form before the due date. The authorities will not accept the incomplete Application Forms. Applicants must go through the Information Brochure in details before filling the Application Form. They must make sure that the information provided in the Application is valid and correct. The authorities will cross check the details in Application Form during final admission. The Applicant will have to provide the Personal details, Academic details, contact details as well as upload the photograph and the signature in the form. The specifications for the uploading the documents will be provided in the Information Brochure. The final submission of TS POLYCET Application will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
Steps to Fill TS POLYCET Application Form 2019:
The submission of the Application Form will also be in an online mode and the candidates will not have to send the hard copy of the form separately. We have provided below the steps of filling the Application successfully. Candidates must go through it carefully and make sure there is no form of error during the Application submission.
Step 1 Filling the Application Form: Visit the official website and go to TS POLYCET 2019 link. Candidates will have to provide details such as class 10th hall ticket number, date of Number, Academic details, contact number, email id. The candidate must also select their exam centre in this section.
Step 2 Upload Scanned Images: After providing the details in the Application, the applicant will have to upload the images and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The details provided in the section must be valid and correct.
Step 3 Payment of the Application Fee: The last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. Candidates have to pay the Application Fee for the final submission. The authorities will not submit the Application without the Application fee.
Step 4 Print out of the Application Form: The last step will be of the print out of the Application form. The applicant must get at two printouts of the form.
TS POLYCET Application Fee 2019:
The candidate must pay the Application Fee in an online mode. The forms without the Application Fee are not accepted. The Application fee for General Category will be Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 200/-. The candidate can pay through Debit card or other online modes. The detailed procedure is mentioned in TS POLYCET Information Brochure.
We have mentioned a few of the points below related to TS POLYCET Application Form 2019. Candidates must go through the form so that they will not be any kind of error while filling the information in the Application Form.
- The availability of TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 will only be in an online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to fill up the Application must visit the website and provide all the important information.
- Applicants must provide correct information in the form. The authorities will cross check the details with the original documents during final admission. Any form of wrong academic or other detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The authorities will not accept the incomplete Applications.
- The Application will release in an online mode on the official website. Acquired from any other mode will not be accepted for the examination.
- The submission of the Application form is an important procedure. Candidates who have not submitted the Application will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The Admit card will be obtained only after the submission of the Application Form and the Application fee. Candidates are advised to keep the credentials carefully as they will be important for future references.
- It is advised that the candidates go through the Information Brochure very carefully which will be released along with the Application Form so to avoid any form of error while filling the Application Form.