TS POLYCET Application Form 2019: The Application Form of Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test will be released in an online mode. The examination conducting body will release the Applications. This exam is conducted is held every year by State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who are interested in pursuing Diploma courses in Engineering and Non-engineering courses. Candidates who are interested in pursuing the courses will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It must be noted that the final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application fee, incomplete Applications will not be accepted and the required details will have to be entered. Applicants must make sure that the details provided in the Application are valid and correct. For more of the details regarding TS POLYCET application Form 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TS POLYCET Eligibility 2019:
The basic eligibility has been defined for the candidates who will be applying for TS POLYCET. Applicants who are planning on applying for the exam are advised to go through the eligibility criteria carefully which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. Those who will not abide by the prescribed eligibility, they will not be allowed to proceed with the Application and admission further. Go through the important eligibility criteria from the points mentioned below:
- The candidate must be an Indian National. Candidate must have a domicile of Telangana.
- There is no prescribed maximum age limit for the candidate applying for the exam.
- Candidate who have passed class 10th/SSC from a recognized board or University are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have passed the qualifying exam and must have secured 35% marks in each subject.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for TS POLYCET 2019.
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates 2019:
The complete Application Form schedule will be released on the official website and the candidates who are interested in pursuing the courses must make sure that they are visiting the website on a regular basis so that they will not miss any of the important dates and the events. The date of the release of the Application form will be made available as well as the last date of the submission.
The officially released dates will be made available in the tabular format below. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of the Application Form mentioned below.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 will be available from||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date for the submission of TS POLYCET Application Form 2019||2nd week of April 2019|
|AP POLYCET Exam 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
TS POLYCET Application Form 2019:
The Application Form of TS POLYCET 2019 will be made available in an online mode and the candidates who have to appear for the exam will have to submit the form before the due date. The late or incomplete Applications will not be accepted by the authorities. Applicants are advised to go through the Information Brochure in details before filling the Application Form and must make sure that the information provided in the Application is valid and correct as the details will be cross-checked at the time of the admission with the original documents. The Applicant will have to provide the Personal details, Academic details, contact details as well as upload the photograph and the signature in the form. The specifications for the uploading the documents will be provided in the Information Brochure. The final submission of TS POLYCET Application will only be after the payment of the Application Fee.
Steps to Fill TS POLYCET Application Form 2019:
The submission of the Application Form will also be in an online mode and the candidates will not have to send the hard copy of the form separately. We have provided below the steps of filling the Application successfully. Candidates must go through it carefully and make sure there is no form of error during the Application submission.
Step 1 Filling the Application Form: Visit the official website and go to TS POLYCET 2019 link. Candidates will have to provide details such as class 10th hall ticket number, date of Number, Academic details, contact number, email id. Selection of the exam centre from the list will also be done in this section as per the candidate’s preference.
Step 2 Upload Scanned Images: After providing the details in the Application, the applicant will have to upload the images and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. The details provided in the section must be valid and correct.
Step 3 Payment of the Application Fee: The last step will be of the payment of the Application fee. Candidates who have provided the Application with all the important details will be able to pay the required amount of the Application fee, the amount of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. The Application will not be submitted without the Application fee.
Step 4 Print out of the Application Form: The last step will be of the print out of the Application form. It is advised that the candidate get at least two printout copies of the Application for the future references.
TS POLYCET Application Fee 2019:
The Application Fee will have to be submitted in an online mode and the Applications without the Application fee will not be accepted. The Application fee for General Category will be Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 200/-. The payment can be made through Debit card or other online modes. The detailed procedure will be mentioned in the officially released Information Brochure of TS POLYCET 2019.
We have mentioned a few of the points below related to TS POLYCET Application Form 2019. Candidates must go through the form so that they will not be any kind of error while filling the information in the Application Form.
- The availability of TS POLYCET Application Form 2019 will only be in an online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to fill up the Application must visit the website and provide all the important information.
- Applicants must note that the information provided in the form must be valid and correct as the details will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission with the original documents. Any form of wrong academic or other detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- The final submission of the Application form will only be after the payment of the Application fee. Applications without the fee will not be accepted by the examination conducting body.
- The Application available on the website will only be considered valid. Acquired from any other mode will not be accepted for the examination.
- The submission of the Application form is an important procedure. Candidates who have not submitted the Application will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The Admit card will be obtained only after the submission of the Application Form and the Application fee. Candidates are advised to keep the credentials carefully as they will be important for future references.
- It is advised that the candidates go through the Information Brochure very carefully which will be released along with the Application Form so to avoid any form of error while filling the Application Form.