The Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2018 will be conducted by Department of Technical Education, Government of Telangana. The TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form shall be available in online mode on the official website. The TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form is expected to be available from the 2nd week of March 2018. The candidates desiring to take admission in 2 years Diploma program can fill the TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form. The TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form will be itself an application for admission. The Department will not release any admission form in separate for the intake of the candidates into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses.
The candidates are required to check the website of the TS POLYCET for the updates on the Application Form. The applicants should read the instructions to fill the Application Form very carefully to avoid any type of inconvenience. The applicants should fill correct information in the Application Form. The Application Form received having incomplete/wrong information will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidate.
The date of release of the TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form will be announced by the officials. It is assumed that the last date to fill the Application Form will fall in the 2nd week of April 2018. The candidates should submit their Application Form on or before the last date for the submission of the Application Form. No Application Form will be accepted after the prescribed last date.
Important Dates of TS POLYCET 2018
|Commencement of Online Application form filling||2nd week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Result Declaration||1st week of May 2018|
|Date of Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for TS POLYCET 2018
The candidates interested in filling the TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form should satisfy the eligibility criteria for exam. The candidates should read the complete instruction very carefully so that their Application Form would not be rejected.
The eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET 2018 is as follows:
- The candidate should have passed SSC exam or any equivalent exam with Mathematics as one of the subjects and scored at least 35% marks from AP/Telangana or any other recognised Board.
- The candidates who will appear in SSC exam in 2018 is also eligible to fill the TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form.
- There is no age limit restriction in applying for TS POLYCET 2018.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
Steps to fill the TS POLYCET 2018
The steps need to be followed to fill the TS POLYCET 2018 is as follows.
- Fill the Hall Ticket Number and Passing Year of class 10th.
- Fill your name as per the school records and leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill the Parent’s/Guardian’s Name.
- Fill the Date of Birth in the DDMMYYYY format.
- Fill the address for the correspondence with the PIN code.
- Fill the name of the test centre as per your convenience.
- Fill the area code (In case of the applicant is local to Telangana State).
- Fill your Caste Category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC).
- Fill your special category CAP/SP/PH/NCC (if any).
- Fill the minority details as per the school records (other than Hindu).
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad centre.
- Fill in the Aadhar Card Number.
- Sign the declaration subject to the physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic course.
- Affix your recent photograph.
- The filled in Application form with affixed photograph and duly signed by Parent/Guardian should be submitted to the computer operator at the nearest TSonline/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline centre with the cash payment of requisite fee.
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form Correction
The TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form once submitted by the applicant will be final and no opportunity will be provided to correct the Application Form. Therefore it is advised to the candidates, they should fill the Application Form very carefully. The candidates should read the guidelines before filling the Application Form and after that, they should fill the TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form.
Rejection of Candidature
The candidates who will apply for the exam should note that their candidature for TS POLYCET 2018 will be cancelled on the following grounds:
- The TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form is incomplete or not filled properly.
- The Signature of candidate/Parent is missing in the Application Form.
- The candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate has provided false information in the Application Form.
- The Application fee is not paid.