The Osmania University, Hyderabad will conduct the Telangana State Post Graduate Common Entrance Test for the aspirants who want their career in Engineering, Architecture or Technology. The Examination will be held from 28th May to 31st May. The Hall ticket can be downloaded by the candidates form 22-27th of May. Candidates who wish to take these courses should immediately fill up the form once they are released by the Examination Authorities of TS PGECET.
Candidates should always fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the Entrance Examination. Candidates can apply for the M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch courses if they have done their Bachelors in the same fields or equivalent and can step into a better future. The Examination will be computer-based, so the candidates are expected to have computer knowledge. The application procedure will be in the online mode. The payment for the registration is also done in the online mode. The registration fees are different for different category of the candidates. The candidates should prepare themselves for the Examination with the official syllabus of TS PGECET. The answer keys will be released just after a few days of the Examination.
The results will be announced by the second week of June. The results will only be generated to the candidates who have appeared for the Examination. Candidates who are terminated on grounds for not bringing their Admit card or for violating the rules of the Examination will not get the results. The results will be released online by the TS PGECET. The candidates will not be sent their result to their addresses. The candidates should keep all the details ready for them before they start downloading the result.
Important Dates: TS PGECET Results 2018
Candidates should always keep updates related to the examination. They should not miss any notifications given by the Examination Authorities. The candidate who is appearing for the examination should keep a note of all the important dates which defines the Examination.
|S No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Release of the Admit Card||22 May,2018|
|2||Last Date to download the Admit card||27 May,2018|
|3||Examination Date||28-31 May,2018|
|4||Result Date||2nd Week of June|
Procedure to Download the TS PGECET Results 2018
- Candidates will get notifications on the announcement of the result and there are certain procedures to download the Result and candidates should certainly follow all the steps.
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of TS PGECET 2018 to download the result.
- The website will provide a link which will drive the candidate to the result declaration page.
- There, the students are supposed to enter all the required fields such as the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Hall Ticket Number. The result will be displayed as per the fields by the candidate.
- The candidate needs to save the page and take out the print of the result. It is advised to the candidates that they should at least print two or three copies of the result.
The rank card and its details should be carefully checked by the Candidate and if in any case there is any corrigendum, it should be informed to the Examination Authorities so that they can fix the discrepancy. The details that are mentioned in the Hall ticket areas: Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, TS PGECET 2018 Rank, Name of the paper, PGECET Score, PGECET Percentile, Status ( Qualified or not qualified ).
The Merit List will be released after a week of the declaration of the result. The list is made in descending order. The Highest Marks will be in the top with the candidate’s name and at the bottom, there will be the names of the candidates with the lowest marks. The candidates who fail to score the minimum marks will not be marked in the merit list. Candidates should know the Examination paper code to download the Merit list Merit list will be different for different streams.
TS PGECET 2018 Cut Offs
The Minimum marks that the candidate needs to score to be considered as eligible for the Admissions is the cutoff for the TS PGECET. The cutoffs will be different for different streams. The cutoff is set on some parameters that the Examination Authorities have to follow, such as the number of registers for TS PGECET, the number of candidates that appeared for the Exam, The difficulty level of the examination, total seats available and on the sectional score of the candidates. The cutoffs are different for the different category of the candidates. Candidates who belong to the General Category and OBC have to score 25% and candidates belonging to the ST/SC Category should score 20%.
Important Highlights on TS PGECET Result.
- The GATE qualified candidates have to apply for the TS PGECET separately. The application procedure will differ from the general application. The results will be only released for the TS PGECET registered candidates
- Candidates who have appeared for TS PGECET will only be able to access the results.
- Candidates will be offered admissions into M.Tech/M.E programmes on the basis of their score.
- Results will be released separately as per 16 different streams. Candidates need to check their result according to their paper codes.
- For the counseling and seat allotment, candidates will be needing the Rank card. It should be kept very safely by them.