Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) 2019 will be conducted by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. The common entrance test is conducted to select candidates for admission into LLB 3 years and LLB 5 years courses in the various colleges of Law in the state of Telangana.
The entrance test is conducted in two languages viz. English and Telegu. The Rank obtained by the candidate in the common entrance test shall be considered for allotment of seats in the LLB 5 years and LLB 3 years courses.
The application form must be filled online and no offline mode shall be available for filling it.
Important Dates Regarding filling the Application Form
Go through the tentative schedule of TS LAWCET 2019 from the tabular format below. The Schedule shall be updated as soon as the officially Notification is released.
|Notification of TS LAWCET & TS PGLCET-2019||March 2019|
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee||May 2019|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 250/-||Available soon|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 500/-||Available soon|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 1000/||Available soon|
|Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of 2000/||Available soon|
How to fill the TS LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The application form for TS LAWCET 2019 will be filled online. To fill the application form, visit the official website lawcet.tsche.ac.in and click on the “Apply Online” tab that shall be available there.
You must keep the following information at hand before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Hall ticket number of the Qualifying exam
- Date of Birth
- Local Status
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- Scanned image of recent passport size photograph (should be less than 30 kb)
- scanned signature of the candidate (should be less than 15 kb)
- Examination centre at which you wish to appear for TS LAWCET 2019
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area
Refer to the following documents while filling the details mentioned above:
- Marks Memo.
- Hall ticket of Degree/SSC examination
- Birth Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- The Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- The Certificate issued by competent authority for NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc. Categories
The Application fee will be paid online through TS Online/mee seva/e.seva or Debit/Credit Card. The application fee shall be as follows:
|All other Categories||Rs. 350/-|
Important Instructions Regarding the Application Form
- Check all the filled in information with the utmost care before clicking the SUBMIT button.
- Click on the EDIT button if you have anything to correct.
- After verifying all the details, click on the SUBMIT button for final submission.
- After submission of Online Application, if any corrections are to be made, login to the website with your credentials and modify the information.
- If changes have to be made in information which is not allowed on the website, you shall have to submit your complaint selecting the “Submit Complaint” in Help Desk provided on the Home Page. Data will be changed only on satisfactory documentary evidence.
- Please take a printout of the online application form and retain it for future reference.
Please write to us in the comments section below if you have doubts or queries. Give us your feedback as well.