The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET) 2019 Application Form shall be available in an online mode on the official website. The candidate interested in admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course offered in the colleges of Telangana State have to fill the Application Form. The Application Form will be released tentatively in the 2nd week of April 2019. The candidates interested in filling the Application are required to check the websites regularly for the updates on Application Form. For the detailed TS EDCET Application procedure 2019, read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of TS EDCET 2019
|Online Application Begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2019|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Result release date||Will be notified later|
Eligibility Criteria for TS EDCET 2019
The candidates desiring to fill the Application Form should note that they will be eligible for TS EDCET only if they are satisfying the eligibility criteria. The candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria are not required to fill the Application Form. The TS EDCET 2019 Application Form of such candidates will not be accepted under any circumstances. The eligibility criteria for the exam is as follows.
- The applicant must have completed Graduation in B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.C.A./B.Com./B.B.M. with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised University or
- The applicant must have completed Post Graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised University or
- The applicant should have completed 19 years of age
- The applicant should be the citizen of India.
Method to fill the Application Form of TS EDCET 2019
The candidates are advised to not to wait for the last moment to fill the Application otherwise late fee will be charged for the submission of the Application Form. The Application Form filling requires some steps to be followed. The candidates can fill the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form in following ways.
- Visit the website of TS EDCET 2019.
- Find the link of Application Form.
- Fill your name in Block letters as mentioned in class 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Fill Parent’s/Guardian’s name in Block letters as mentioned in class 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Fill Date of Birth in the DDMMYYY as recorded in 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Select your Gender.
- Select the Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST).
- Select the Special Category PH/CAP/Sports/NCC (if applicable).
- Fill the address for correspondence along with the PIN code.
- Fill the permanent address along with the PIN code.
- The Aadhar Card is a compulsory document to fill the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form. Fill the details of the Aadhar Card.
- Fill the educational details like Passing Year, University Name, College Name, Marks secured etc.
- Upload recent photograph and Signature as per the requirement.
- After filling all the required details click on the ‘Submit’ button and submit the Application Form.
- After the successful submission of the Application Form, Registration Number will be generated.
- Take the printout of Application Form and keep it safe for further use.
- The applicants are need not send the hard copies of the filled in Application Form.