The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET) 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be released in online mode. The candidates who will fill the Application Form will have to check the official website regularly to get the updates on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket. The TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be expected to be released in the 2nd week of May 2019. The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is a very important document to get the entry in the examination hall and sit for the exam.
The Admit Card/Hall Ticket bear all the information as per the details filled in the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form. So the candidates are required to read the instructions very carefully before filling up the Application Form. Also, the information filled in the Application Form should be true/correct in all aspects otherwise an applicant’s Admit Card/Hall Ticket will not be issued. The Admit Card will be released only for those candidates who will successfully submit their Application Form. The applicants have to submit their Application Form before the last date for submission.
- 1 Important Dates of TS EDCET 2019
- 2 Method to Download the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 3 Details on the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 4 Steps to Recover the forgotten Application Number/Password
- 5 Important Points about TS EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- 6 Documents Required at TS EDCET 2019 Exam Venue
Important Dates of TS EDCET 2019
|Online Application Begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2019|
|TS EDCET 2018 H9ll Ticket Download Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of TS EDCET 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Result release date||Will be notified later|
Method to Download the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket shall be available on the official website in the 2nd week of May 2019. The candidates have to visit the TS EDCET website to download their Admit Card. The candidates who will fill the Application Form and satisfy the eligibility conditions will only be able to download the Admit Card.
The procedure to download the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket is as follows.
- Visit the website of TS EDCET 2019.
- Go to the ‘Admit Card’ section.
- Enter the Application Number and other details (if any).
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the information given on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket carefully.
- Take the printout of the 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket and keep it safe for further use.
Details on the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The applicants should check all the details on the admit card carefully. The applicants will find the given details in the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name.
- Date of Birth of the Applicant.
- Photo & Signature of the Applicant.
- Caste category of the applicant.
- Special Category of the applicant.
- Date of the TS EDCET 2019.
- Test Venue of the TS EDCET 2019.
- Time to report at the examination venue.
- Other guidelines which are to follow in the examination.
Steps to Recover the forgotten Application Number/Password
In case if any applicant forgot his/her Application Number/Password then it can be retrieved by following the simple ways given below.
- Visit the website of TS EDCET 2019.
- Go to the Admit Card section.
- Click on forgot Application Number/Password.
- Enter the required credentials.
- The TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card will appear in PDF format.
Important Points about TS EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The candidates have to take note of some important points related to TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
- All the applicants should bring their hall ticket at the examination venue without any fail.
- The applicants have to show their hall ticket on the demand of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- If any candidate fails to present his/her admit card then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the examination under any circumstances.
- The applicants should check the details given on the TS EDCET 2019 very carefully.
- If any candidate finds a discrepancy in the admit card/hall ticket then he/she should immediately contact the helpline services.
- The applicants are advised to not to make any changes in the details given on the TS EDCET admit card.
Documents Required at TS EDCET 2019 Exam Venue
The documents which the applicants should carry with them at the TS EDCET 2019 Examination Venue is given below.
- A hard copy of the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- A photo identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License, Student Id).