The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET) is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS EDCET is conducted for the candidates seeking admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course offered in the colleges of Telangana State.
Important Dates of TS EDCET 2019
|Online Application Begins||2nd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of May 2019|
|TS EDCET 2018 Hall Ticket Download Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of TS EDCET 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Result release date||June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TS EDCET 2019
The candidates desiring to apply for TS EDCET 2019 are advised to read the eligibility criteria very carefully before filling the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form. The eligibility criteria for TS EDCET 2019 is as follows:
- The applicant should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.C.A./B.Com./B.B.M. with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised University or
- The candidate should have completed Post Graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised University or
- The candidate should have completed Post Graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) from a recognised University
- The candidate should have completed 19 years of age.
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
TS EDCET 2019 Application Form
The TS EDCET 2019 Application form shall be available in online mode from 2nd week of April 2019. The candidates desiring to apply are advised to check the website regularly for the updates on TS EDCET.
The Application Form fee is Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST candidates Application fee is Rs. 200/-). The Application Fee including late fee is Rs. 500/- (for everyone).
Instructions to fill the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form
The candidates may follow the given procedure to fill the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form:
- Visit the website of TS EDCET 2019.
- Find the link of TS EDCET 2019 Application Form.
- Fill the Name in Capital letter as recorded in 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Fill the Parent’s/Guardian’s Name in Capital letter as recorded in 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Fill the Date of Birth as recorded in 10th marksheet/certificate.
- Fill the contact number & a valid email id for future communications.
- Fill the address for correspondence with PIN code.
- Upload recent photograph (less then 30 KB) & signature less then 15 KB).
- Make the payment of the Application fee by using TS Online/ AP online/ Mee-Seva/ E-Seva centres in Telangana State/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- After successful payment of the Application Fee, ‘submit’ the TS EDCET 2019 Application Form.
- A Registration Number will be generated, retain that for further uses.
TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card
The TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card shall be released by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the examination website. The Admit Card will release tentatively 2nd week of May 2019. The candidates who will successfully submit the Application Form will only be able to download their hall ticket. The Admit Card will be an important document for every candidate to appear in the exam.
Guidelines to download the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates may follow the mentioned steps to download the TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the website of the TS EDCET 2019.
- Find the link of Admit Card.
- Enter the Application Number and other details (if any).
- The Admit Card will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- The TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card will have details like Name, Parent’s/Guardian’s Name, Date of Birth, Photo & Signature, Date & Venue of the exam etc.
- Verify the details given on the Admit Card.
- Take print out of Admit Card and preserve it till the admission process completes successfully.
Important Guidelines about TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card
Few important guidelines related to TS EDCET 2019 Admit Card is mentioned below:
- The candidates are required to carry the Admit Card at the examination venue.
- If any candidate is failed to bring his/her Admit Card then he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The candidates should carry a photo identity proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID etc.
- The candidates are advised to not to make any changes in the entries made in the Admit Card.
TS EDCET 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Total Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 150
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Type: Objective (MCQ)
TS EDCET 2019 Marking Scheme:
The TS EDCET 2019 will contain questions in 3 parts namely Part A, Part B, PartC. Part A and Part B will be compulsory for all candidates and in Part C candidate will get questions as per the chosen subject.
|Section||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General English||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part C (Methodology)||Mathematics||100||100|
TS EDCET 2019 Syllabus:
The candidates can check the TS EDCET 2018 syllabus by visiting the link HERE. Any updates regarding the change in TS EDCET syllabus will be available here.
TS EDCET 2019 Result
The TS EDCET 2019 result will be released by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on the examination website after few days of the commencement of the exam. The Result will contain marks scored and the rank obtained by the candidates in exam. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidates in TS EDCET 2019 merit list will be prepared and counselling will be held for the allocation of seats on B.Ed. Course.
TS EDCET 2019 Counselling
The candidates whose name will be listed in merit list shall be eligible for web counselling. The candidates have to participate in the web counselling on the given date and time. The documents required at the time of TS EDCET 2019 counselling are as follows.
- TS EDCET 2019 Rank Card
- TS EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Marksheet/Certificate of last qualifying exam.
- Marksheet/Certificate of class 12th.
- Marksheet/Certificate of class 10th.
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 1 April, 2019.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificates (if applicable).