TS EAMCET Mock Test 2019: JNTU has made the registration open for Mock Test of TS EAMCET for all candidates who have filled the application form. Details about TS EAMCET Mock Test are given in this article. Check out the steps to register for TS EAMCET 2019 mock test of given in this article. The steps to take the TS EAMCET 2019 practice test are also listed for all the candidates here.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has endowed JNTU Hyderabad to conduct the TS EAMCET. JNTUH conducts the TS EAMCET in an online mode. There are some candidates who have not taken a computer-based exam before and for this purpose, the concerned exam conducting authority releases the Mock test of TS EAMCET. The mock test will be released on the official website. The mock test will help the candidate become familiar with the online exam environment. With the help of the mock test, candidates will be able to know the exam pattern and know the functionalities of the exam. Candidates must not miss out on the opportunity of taking the Mock Test.
The date, venue, & timing of the Mock Test is available now. Do carry Intermediate Second Year Hall Ticket and EAMCET 2019 Application Filled -in Form with you.
TS EAMCET Mock Test 2019 dates
Check out the dates of important events like the release of TS EAMCET application form and mock test in the table below:
Release of online application
6th March 2019
Last date to submit the application without late fee
5th April 2019
Mock test released
24th & 26th April 2019
The registered candidates will be required to log in with their TS EAMCET registration number of 2019 and qualifying exam hall ticket number in order to take the TS EAMCET mock test. There is no unique log-in id needed to take the TS EAMCET mock test of 2019. The candidate will be required to log in with the already existing credentials by clicking on “sign in” button.
Steps to take the TS EAMCET Mock Test 2019
All candidates who are appearing for the TS EAMCET 2019 must make use of the online mock test made available on the official website by following the steps given below.
- Go to the Practice Test venue mentioned in the PDF above.
- Then you have login your account using the required details.
- Sign in for the mock test by clicking on “Sign In” tab.
- Go through the instructions given and click on terms and conditions given.
- Finally, click on “I am ready to begin” tab.
Features of TS EAMCET 2019 Mock Test
The TS EAMCET mock test 2019 will be a reflection of the real-time TS EAMCET 2019. The features of TS EAMCET mock test will be similar to the exam. Read all the information below:
- Number and Type of Questions – A total of 160 multiple choice questions will be asked from three sections – physics (40 questions), chemistry (40) and mathematics (80).
- Answering Questions – The candidate has the option to either answer or shuffle the questions in one section or across sections within the given time.
- Navigation – Three sections will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can click on the specific section to answer questions.
- Status of Questions – A palette of different colors will be used to indicate the status of the Question of the mock test.
- Timings – The mock test has a timer at the top right corner of the screen, which indicates the time left in the exam.
Color Palette and Question Status
The question has not been visited yet.
The question has not been answered.
The question is answered.
The question has not been answered and marked for review.
Violet with a Green Tick
The question has been answered but marked for review.
TS EAMCET 2019 Awareness Exam
TS EAMCET 2019 Awareness Exam is a practice test conducted for candidates who are going to appear for the state level examination of TS EAMCET 2019. This is an offline practice test. Registration for the TS EAMCET 2019 Awareness Exam will begin the first week of April 2019. The exam will be conducted for registered candidates in the 3rd week of April 2019.
Steps to Register for TS EAMCET 2019 Awareness Exam
Candidates can follow easy steps given below to register themselves for the TS EAMCET Awareness Exam of 2019:
- Go to the official website of TSCHE.
- Or Click on the awareness exam link (link will be provided here as soon as it is available).
- Enter your TS EAMCET 2019 registration number and qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- Select the test date, timings, city and center (The address of the exam center will be displayed)
- click on register.