Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2018: Suri Vidyasagar College Releases the Merit List for the admission to the courses offered by the College. Suri Vidyasagar College invites Applications for the admission to the Under Graduate course offered by the College. Candidates interested in applying are required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Candidates should be careful regarding the course that they want to apply for as their name will be mentioned in the list only after filling all the required eligibility criteria. It should be noted that the Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar College will be prepared as per the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination and there will be no separate entrance exam conducted by the college for the admission. Counselling for the final seat allotment will be done will be done only after the release of the Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2018. For more of the details regarding Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List go through the information mentioned in the article below.
Provisional Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar College
|Name Of a Course||Merit List|
|BA||General||General-PWD||SC||SC PWD||ST||ST PWD||OBC-A||OBC-A PWD||OBC-B||OBC-B PWD|
|B.Com||General||General-PWD||SC||SC PWD||ST||ST PWD||OBC-A||OBC-A PWD||OBC-B||OBC-B PWD|
|B.Sc||General||General-PWD||SC||SC PWD||ST||ST PWD||OBC-A||OBC-A PWD||OBC-B||OBC-B PWD|
Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2018
Suri Vidyasagar College releases the Merit List for the admission to the Undergraduate course offered by the College. The Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar College is made available in the official website of the College and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application will be eligible to check for their names in the list. The College releases the Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2018 containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination. It is important to provide correct and valid details in the Application Form as the details provided will be the basis for the preparation of the Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List
- Visit the Official website of the Suri Vidyasagar college. http://www.surividyasagarcollege.in
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar College of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qulaifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Suri Vidyasagar Merit List 2018. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Suri Vidyasagar Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List Suri Vidyasagar. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Suri Vidyasagar Merit List 2018 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Suri Vidyasagar is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)