Results of SSC JE 2017 Paper 1, which was conducted from 22nd-29th January 2018 was declared on 13th April 2018. SSC stands for Staff Commission Selection. It is a commission under the Government of India for the recruitment of staffs for the different Ministries and Departments. SSC for recruiting Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and QS & C) into the different Departments under GOI conducts the SSC JE every year. The aspiring candidates willing to serve the Indian Government as Junior Engineers must appear in SSC JE.
The results of SSC JE was declared on the official website of SSC which is ssconline.nic.in. The results were released in a PDF sheet containing the names of the candidates according to their Roll Numbers. Only those candidates who have qualified in the Examination and can now go for the next round will find their names in the Result Sheet. The candidates who Qualify in the Paper I of SSC JE examination will be able to appear in the Paper II.
The Results was declared in the following three stages:
- List of Candidates Qualified in Paper 1 for Appearing in Paper 2
- List of Candidates Qualified in Paper 2 for Document Verification
- List Of The Candidates In Roll No. Order Recommended For Appointment for the Post of Jr. Engineer.
There was a separate lists of Qualified candidates for the different branches of Engineering i.e Civil and Mechanical/Electrical.
The Marks scored by the candidates were also released separately after the declaration of results.
How to View the Results of SSC JE
The Results will be available online on the official website of SSC. To view your results, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of SSC which is ssconline.nic.in. [Alternatively, click on the direct links given below to access your results].
- On top of the page, click on the option ‘Results’.
- On the window that pops up, Select the option ‘JE’ on the panel at the top.
- Click on the link next to the Examination and the post you applied for, to view the result sheet.
- Look for your Name on the PDF sheet. If you find it, you have qualified for the next round.
The direct links to view the results of SSC JE 2017 are given in the table below:
|Name of Examination||Result Link|
|List of Candidates Qualified in Paper 1 for Appearing in Paper 2 (CIVIL)||Click Here|
|List of Candidates Qualified in Paper 1 for Appearing in Paper 2 (ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL)||Click Here|
|Name of Examination||Result Link|
|List Of Candidates Qualified For Document Verification ( Civil )||Click Here|
|List Of Candidates Qualified For Document Verification (Mechanical/Electrical)||Click Here|
*The links will be available on the declaration of the results.
Criteria for Breaking a Tie
In case of a tie i.e candidates scoring the same marks in the examination, the following aspects will be considered in the given order of priority to break the tie:
- Total marks in Paper-II.
- Total marks in Paper-I.
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appear.
Answer Keys of SSC JE Paper I
The Answer keys of the SSC JE Paper I were released soon after the exam had been conducted. Candidates were able to check the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination. This helped them get an idea of how much they could score in the examination. The images of the OMR sheets of the candidates were also be made available along with the answer keys.
Candidates can also challenge the answers in the Answer key. They shall have to pay an amount of Rs 100/- for every answer they challenge using a credit/debit card. If the challenge is found to be genuine, the money will be refunded.
After considering all the challenges and making all the necessary changes, the final answer keys were released. The answer sheets were evaluated on the basis of the final answer keys.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding SSC JE, please write to us in the comments section below.