SRMJEEE Mock test 2019: SRM University will make the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test available for all the candidates. The SRMJEEE Mock test will be made available so that candidates can take the online exam of SRMJEEE 2019 easily. The Mock test will be released in the online mode on the official website. This article will provide the steps to access the SRMJEEE 2019 mock test.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
Things to Know about SRMJEEE 2019 Mock Test
- The aspiring candidates must take the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test that will be made available for all the candidates in the online mode on the official website.
- To take the SRMJEEE Mock test 2019, candidates will be required to log in to the mock test portal.
- However, the candidate does not need to be registered candidate in order to take the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test.
- The mock test will have one section and must be completed in 150 minutes.
Steps to take SRMJEEE Mock test 2019
Follow the steps given below and take the mock test easily:
- Click on the mock test link given below
- Log-in to the mock test portal by using an email id.
- Upon logging in, the candidate will be redirected to the dummy test instructions page.
- Click on I Agree
- Now Take the SRMJEEE 2019 Mock test.
Advantages of taking SRMJEEE 2019 mock test
- With the Mock test, candidates will be able to know how to take the computer-based SRMJEEE 2019.
- The Mock test will help the candidate understand the exam pattern and type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- It will help him/her manage the time when the candidate is actually taking the SRMJEEE exam.
- SRMJEEE mock test 2019 will enable the candidate to get familiar with the functionalities of the exam.