SRMJEEE Counselling 2019: The SRM University will conduct the SRMJEEE 2019 counselling for all the qualified and eligible candidates. The SRMJEEE counselling will be held in various phases for the different SRM Campuses. All the candidates who are going to appear for the counselling can check SRMJEEE 2019 counselling dates in this article. Also, check the steps involved in SRMJEEE counselling 2019 in this article.
Important SRMJEEE 2019 counselling dates
Have a look at the table below for SRMJEEE counselling dates 2019:
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam||2nd – 3rd week of April 2019|
|Result of SRMJEEE 2019||1st week of May 2019|
|Phase I Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019||2nd – 3rd week of May 2019|
|Phase I Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019||3rd – 4th week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||2nd week of June 2019|
About SRMJEEE counselling 2019
- The SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2019 counselling in the offline mode.
- Candidates will be called based on their merit list. There will be one or more than one round based on the number of seats available after each round of counselling.
- During the SRMJEEE Counselling 2019 candidates will be required to choose the specialization/ branch of study according to their preference.
- SRM University will issue the provisional allotment letter (PAL) that will confirm the candidate’s admission.
Steps to participate in the SRMJEEE counselling 2019
- Click on the counselling registration link. (link will be provided here)
- Log in using the SRMJEEE 2019 application number and SRMJEEE 2019 rank, programme applied for and date of birth.
- Enter the requisite details as asked and download the Counselling call Letter.
SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition Fee
Before appearing for the SRMJEEE 2019 counselling, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 2, 10,000 (inclusive of a registration fee and first-year tuition fee). Candidates can pay this SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition fee through E-Pay facility through the applicant login account dashboard or through Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 2,10,000 drawn in favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
SRMJEEE seat allotment 2019
The Provisional allotment letter (PAL) will be issued to the candidate upon the payment of SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition fee. The candidate must pay the balance tuition fee before the last deadline after receiving the SRMJEEE seat allotment letter. If candidates fail to pay the remaining fee, his/her candidature will be canceled.