SRMJEEE Counselling 2019: The SRM University will conduct the SRMJEEE counselling for all the qualified and eligible candidates. The SRMJEEE counselling will be held in various phases for the different SRM Campuses. All the candidates who are going to appear for the counselling can check SRMJEEE counselling dates here. The SRMJEEE 2019 is scheduled from 3rd May 2019 to 8th May 2019 (Except 6th May 2019 due to elections).The counseling schedule for applicants seeking admission to
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) – Vadapalani campus, Ramapuram campus, Kattankulathur campus,
- SRM University, Delhi – NCR Sonepat, Haryana and
- SRM University AP, Amaravati
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
About SRMJEEE Counselling 2019
- The SRM University will conduct SRMJEEE 2019 counselling in the offline mode.
- Candidates will be called based on their merit list. There will be one or more than one round based on the number of seats available after each round of counselling.
- During the SRMJEEE Counselling 2019 candidates will be required to choose the specialization/ branch of study according to their preference.
- SRM University will issue the provisional allotment letter (PAL) that will confirm the candidate’s admission.
SRMJEEE Counselling Dates
Have a look at the table below for SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling Dates:
|SRMJEEE 2019 exam||15th to 25th April 2019|
|Phase I Counselling of SRMJEEE 2019||3rd May 2019 to 8th May 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Session||2nd week of June 2019|
Steps to participate in the SRMJEEE counselling 2019
- Click on the counselling registration link. (link will be provided here)
- Log in using the SRMJEEE 2019 application number and SRMJEEE 2019 rank, programme applied for and date of birth.
- Enter the requisite details as asked and download the Counselling call Letter.
SRMJEEE E-Pay Facility
SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition Fee
Before appearing for the SRMJEEE 2019 counselling, candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 2, 10,000 (includes Registration cum Counselling Fee of Rs. 10,000/- and Part of first year tuition Fee). Candidates can pay this SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition fee through E-Pay facility through the applicant login account dashboard or through Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 2,10,000 drawn in favor of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- No other mode of payment (Cash / Cheque) will be accepted.
The Registration cum Counselling fee is Non-Refundable and Non-transferable under any circumstances.
Seat allotment 2019
The Provisional allotment letter (PAL) will be issued to the candidate upon the payment of SRMJEEE 2019 Registration and Tuition fee. The candidate must pay the balance tuition fee before the last deadline after receiving the SRMJEEE seat allotment letter. If candidates fail to pay the remaining fee, his/her candidature will be canceled. After payment of Rs. 2,10,000/- during counselling and receiving the Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), the balance tuition fee, if any, must be paid on or before May 20, 2019.
Documents Required In Original At The Time Of Counseling
- Counseling call letter of B.Tech
- SRMJEE 2019 Rank card
- +2 board examination Admit Card/Hall ticket
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it’s equivalent (if results are announced)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification and return and Photocopy
- Cancelled cheque leaf with the name of the Candidate/Parent/Grand Parent printed.
- Receipt(s) for payment made through E-Pay facility or Demand Draft