South Malda College Merit List 2018: South Malda College is situated in Malda in the West Bengal state of India. Established in 1995, it is accredited from NAAC, UGC and it is affiliated to University of Gour Banga. SMC, Malda offers 16 courses across 4 streams namely Arts, Education, Commerce & Banking, Physical Education and across 2 degrees like B.Com, BA Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Computer Lab, Girls Hostel, Library are also there. This college offers admission into undergraduate courses based on class 12 marks. No entrance test is held for admission process. Through this article, candidates can download the provisional and final merit list of South Malda College for the academic session 2018-19.
South Malda College Merit List 2018
South Malda College Merit List 2018 for all the offered courses has been released in PDF format. The South Malda College Merit List for all the offered undergraduate courses has been released. Candidates can follow the “steps to download the South Malda College Merit List 2018” section given below to download the PDF. Merit list has been released for general, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Candidate needs to select particular category and stream to view the merit list of South Malda College.
South Malda College 1st Merit List 2018 Course Wise
Bengali Hons (BNGH)
Economics Hons (ECOH)
Education Hons (EDCH)
English Hons (ENGH)
History Hons (HISH)
Political science Hons (PLSH)
Geography Hons (GEOH)
Sociology Hons (SOCH)
Accounting Hons (ACNH)
Steps To Download South Malda College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list of South Malda College.
- Click on the link “South Malda College Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select the stream, Honours, Reservation, Phase and Type of merit list (provisional or final) properly.
- After selecting all the details carefully, click on “Merit List Phase 1” button.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Content of South Malda College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the South Malda College merit list 2018. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round. South Malda College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Form Number
- Physically Handicapped
- HS Year
- Best Four
- Sub Total
Preparation of South Malda College Merit List 2018
Merit list of South Malda College for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Students are called for counselling based on South Malda College merit list 2018.
South Malda College 2018 Important Dates
Candidates can follow the “steps to download the South Malda College merit list 2018” section given below to download the Final Merit List PDF. Merit list of South Malda College has been released for general, SC, ST OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD category. Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned date of the events.
For Honors Courses-
- 1st List: 03.07.2018 & fee submission and verification 05.07.2018 to 06.07.2018.
- 2nd List: 07.07.2018 & Fee submission and verification 07.07.2018 to 09.07.2018.
- 3rd List: 09.07.2018 & fee Submission and verification 10.07.2018 to 11.07.2018.
For Pass Course- Admission will start on and from 05.07.2018(200 candidates per day).
Courses Offered by South Malda College
|B.A. HONS. / B.COM (HONOURS)||ELECTIVE SUBJECT (GEN)||COMPULSORY|
Defense Studies (Self-financed Subject)
Physical Education (Self-financed Subject)
Women’s Studies (Self-financed Subject)
Psychology (Self-financed Subject)
B.com (pass)1. Financial Accounting
2. Business Math & Statistics
3. Principles of Management & Business Communication
4. Economic Principles & Problems
5. Business Regulatory Framework
South Malda College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list of South Malda College, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre with in scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. The updates regarding the same will be provided here.
South Malda College Seat Intake for UG & Pass Courses
Documents Required For South Malda College 2018
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- The original Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with two attested photocopies.
- The original Caste Certificate with attested photocopy (if Applicable)
- The original Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested photocopy. (If Applicable)
- Two copy of recent colored Passport sized photograph.
- The Original School leaving certificate