Shivaji University Application Form 2019: Shivaji University offers many UG, PG and Doctorate courses to the candidates. The application forms were released on 17th April 2019. The candidates will be able to gain the application forms from the official website of the university. In order to fill the application form, one will have to visit the official website of the Shivaji University and then hit the link of the application form. One will have to be utmost sure while filling the application form and make sure that he/she is providing in the correct details in the application form. Filling in any incorrect details might create problems for the candidate. One has to note the point that the application form will be submitted only when he/she pays the fee. No application form will be submitted without the payment of the application fee.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the submission of the application form online, one has to submit it offline too. The candidate has to upload some documents while submitting the application form online. The documents, which are to be uploaded are Scanned copy of recent colour photograph and the signature. One has to make sure that the documents being uploaded are of the size as per decided by the university, i.e., the photograph should be of less than 50 KB in size, white background and the signature should be of less than 50 KB in size, in white sheet of paper, black pen, must be scanned in 2000 dpi.
Also,Check Shivaji University Date Sheet 2019
Shivaji University Application Form 2019 Date
The application form will be released on the prescribed dates. One is expected to keep himself/herself aware regarding the important dates. One should make sure that he/she is skipping none of the dates. The university has not released the official dates yet. The time it will announce the same, it will be updated here. Till the time, take an eye on the tentative dates:
|Release of the Application Form||17th April 2019|
|Last Date to Receive the Application Form||04th May 2019|
|Last Date to Receive Application form with Late Fee-I||07th May 2019|
|Last Date to Receive Application form with Late Fee-II||11th May 2019|
Shivaji University Application Form 2019
The application forms were out on 17th April 2019. The candidates have to note the fact that the application process is conducted in an online mode but one will have to take a printout of the application form and then it must be sent to the university by courier/post. One can note the fact that the application form will be submitted only after the payment of the fee. No application form will be submitted without the application fee. The fee can be paid either through online or offline mode.
The candidate will have to make sure that he/she is eligible enough to fill the application form. If one fails to possess enough eligibility, then he/she will not be able to fill the application form.
Steps to Fill Shivaji University Application Form 2019
Steps to Fill Shivaji University Application Form 2019 are:
- Open the official website of the university.
- Hit the link of the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct and valid details.
- Print the application form.
- Dispatch the application form with the important documents.
- Send the application form to the university.
Shivaji University Application Form 2019 Fee
The application fee has to be paid by the candidate as the application form will not be submitted. The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. The online fee can be paid by visiting the official website. After one has paid the application fee online, he/she will have to print at least 1 copy of the fee receipt. One, who can not pay the fee online can do the same offline too. The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favour of Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur. The fee structure is mentioned below. Just have a look:
All categories except B.Sc course
Late Application Fee-I
Late Application Fee-II
Late Application Fee for B.Sc-I
Late Application Fee for B.Sc-II
The important points related to Shivaji Application Form 2019 are:
- One can note the point that although the application form will be filled online, it has to be submitted offline. One has to take a printout of the application form and then submit it to the prescribed authority.
- The application form has to be filled with correct and valid details. If one fills the application form with incorrect details, then his/her application will get rejected without any intimation to the applicants.
- One can apply for as many courses he/she wants to. For the same, one will have to fill individual application forms.
- The application fee has to be paid by the candidate. The fee paid will be non-refundable.
- One applying for the qualifying exams can also fill the application form. It is mandatory for one to submit a hard copy of the result at the time of admission.