SDSUV Admit Card 2021: The Controller of Examinations of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University will release the SDSUV Admit Card on the official website. Those candidates, who are going to participate in UG & PG (Regular/Private) exam, may download their SDSUV Hall Ticket from the official website sdsuv.ac.in. Candidates must provide the necessary credentials in order to access the SDSUV Admit Card Private / Regular students successfully. To get Admit Card Sri Dev Suman University, candidates must enter the Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name. Entrants can also download the Sri Dev Suman Hall Ticket from the official website through an online mode. Candidates who have applied for SDSUV Admission 2021 must appear in the entrance exam. They need to download the SDSUV Admit Card 2019-21 from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SDSUV 2021 Admit Card
The Controller of Examinations of Sri Dev Suman University will provide the SDSUV Admit Card 2021 for various UG/PG courses. The students appearing for the semester/annual exams must check the SDSUV 2021 Hall Tickets Online Download. The COE will make available the Hall Ticket of Private/ Regular/ Back Paper Exams of Sri Dev Suman University 2021 B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. and students must know How to Download Sri Dev Suman University Exam Hall Ticket 2021 from the official website. They must also check the Steps for downloading Sri Dev Suman University Examinations 2021 Hall tickets. The students can also check the SDSUV Admit Cards 2021 for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs.
SDSUV 2021 Hall Ticket Important Dates
The University offers a lot of courses like B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, M.A., BCA, M.Com, BBA, and various other Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs. Examinations in the University are conducted semester wise for every Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs. The odd semester (1/3/5) exams are usually held in the month of Nov/Dec. The even semester exams take place in the month of April/May. However, the exact releasing dates of SDSUV Hall Ticket are not known yet. However, the students can check the tentative dates from the table given below.
|Name of the University||Sri dev Suman University(SDSUV)|
|Exam Date||starting from June/July|
|Admit Card Availability||One month prior to the exam|
|Courses||BA, B.Com. B.Sc B.Ed MA M.Com M.Sc|
|Semester||1st, 3rd, 5th semester|
|Admit card link||sdsuv.net or sdsuvonline.in|
Sri Dev Suman Admit Card 2021
Candidates must make sure to note down the dates only of the events for which they will be appearing. It is important that the candidate brings the SDSUV 2021 Admit Card on the day of the exam for which they will be appearing for and get multiple copies of it. As we all know how important the admit card is for appearing in the examination. Without the admit cards, we are not allowed to enter the examination halls and give the examinations. So, here we are providing you all the details about Sri Dev Suman University SDSUV Admit Card for regular as well as private candidates.
How to Download SDSUV 2021 Admit Card?
This section will provide the candidates with the steps to download the Admit card successfully. It is advisable that the candidates go through the document very carefully so as to avoid any form of error while downloading the Admit card of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya. In case of any form of error in the details present on the Admit Card, candidates must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- Visit the official website that is www.sdsuv.net to get Shri Dev Suman University, Admit Card.
- On the home page of the official site go to the “Download Admit Card” tab and hit the link.
- Now SDSUV Admit Card Download page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details in SDSU admit card pages such as Candidate’s Name and Father’s Name and press the “Search” tab.
- Your Sri Dev Suman University Admit Card will be displayed on your screen within a second.
- If you fill incorrect details then your Sri Dev Suman Private Admit Card/Regular will not be opened, so check the details written in UG/ PG Admit Card very carefully.
- Then appliers have to download Sri Dev Suman Admit Card Private /Regular on your desktop and now you have to take a print out of SDSUV Private Admit Card for participating in the test.
- Please don’t forget to carry a print out of www.sdsuv.ac.in admit card at the time of examination day for verification purposes.
Details Printed on SDSUV Exam Hall Ticket
Candidates who will be downloading the Admit card must make sure that they go through the details mentioned on the SDSUV Admit Card 2021 released by the examination conducting body of the University. In case if there is any form of error on the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the authorities immediately. To check SDSUV Exam admit card correctly, match the information given below with your University Date sheet.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
SDSUV Regular/Private Exam Admit Card
The Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University conducts the various courses (BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, MA, M.Com, M.Sc) Annual and Semester examination every year in the month of March to April and October to January. Therefore, all the Regular/Private/ Ex-Students who have to appear for the exams must download the SDSUV Admit Card Private before the examination. It is mandatory for all the students to download the hall ticket from the official website. The Regular/Private exams of the university take place in the month of October/November and again in April/May. Therefore, the students must check the exact dates of the release of the hall ticket.
SDSUV Admit Card BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed Odd/Even Semester Exam 2021
Sri Dev Suman University has released the UG and PG exam notice for the Odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th Sem) examination will be commenced from 31st Jan 2021. Students are now eagerly waiting for the SDSUV Admit Card 2021 which is mandatory to enter the Examination. Admit card for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Exam will be uploaded at sdsuv.net. Students must wait for the Admit card link to be activated or else check our page to get SDSUV Exam Admit Card 2021 updates and release date.
SDSUV Back Paper Admit Card
The university also offers a provision for the candidates to re-appear in the exam to improve their results. Therefore, the students who cannot secure a minimum passing percentage in the main exam can sit for the improvement exam. Also, some students get the compartment in any particular paper. Therefore, such students must re-appear in those papers in order to obtain a degree after the completion of the course. The candidates must download the SDSUV Back Paper Admit Card before the examination. However, the improvement exams take place only after the declaration of the main exam results.
SDSUV 2021 Result
After the completion of the annual/semester exams of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya, the officials will declare the SDSUV 2021 Result. Therefore, the students who have given the semester exams can check their results and download the marks sheet. The students can access the Result of SDSUV in an online mode from the official website of the university. Also, they can download their marks sheet after entering all the necessary credentials in it. Once the official results are announced on the website, we will update the link to access the result in this article.
Important Instructions Regarding SDSUV Admit Card 2021
We have mentioned a few of the points below regarding the Admit Card of SDSUV Private/Regular. That will be released by the examination conducting body of the University. Candidates are advised to go through the points below. And find the answers to the queries which might come up while downloading the Admit card of the exam. They will be appearing for. Find the instructions from below:
- The students can access the Admit card of SDSUV from the official website of the University. Candidates will have to keep visiting the website regularly so that they won’t miss the important dates regarding the Admit card.
- However, it is mandatory to bring the admit card on the day of the exam as its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
- So, the candidates who will download the Admit card must go through the details of the Admit card very carefully. However, in case, if the candidate founds any form of a discrepancy, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The University will release the Admit card of the entrance as well as the Semester exams. The semester exams take place every six months. So, the candidates who are already enrolled in the courses. Offered by the University will have to appear for the Semester Exams.
There must not be any form of editing by the candidate in the information provided by the authorities. The Admit card with any of the changes or editing will be not be accepted on the day of the exam.
- The request regarding the change in the examination center as provided in the Admit card will not be entertained by the University.
- Candidates must note that it is very important to bring at least one original Photo ID. On the day of the exam along with the Admit card issued from the University.
- Candidates must get the signature by the invigilator on the day of the day Admit card.
- It is advised to keep the Admit card carefully until the admission procedure is over.
Other Important Links