SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019: Candidates planning on pursuing their career in teaching by enrolling themselves in SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2019 will have to submit the Application Form. The forms will be available on the official website of the SCERT and candidates will have to provide the required information. It should be noted that SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 should be filled with the information which is valid and correct and any form of misleading detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission. It is advised to go through the information brochure thoroughly before proceeding for the SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 so that there are less chances of error while filling up the form. Go through the detailed article below for SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019.
SCERT Odisha Schedule 2019
The Application forms of SCERT Odisha 2019 will be released on the official website and candidates have to keep themsleves updated with the latest released notification. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 from the tabular format below:
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019||May 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019||June 2019|
|Last date for the submission of fee online||June 2019|
|Last date for the submission of fee in an offline mode||June 2019|
|SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2019||August 2019|
SCERT Odisha Eligibility 2019
Candidates applying for B.Ed course of two years will have to fulfill the eligibility conditions as per prescribed by the examination conducting body. Applicants will have to go thoroughly through the conditions prescribed in the information brochure and then proceed for the Application form. We have mentioned below the eligibility criteria. It should be noted that the below mentioned points are as per the last years information. Any new update will be made available in the article.
- Candidates from General Category must have scored 50% marks and reserved category must have scored 45% in aggregate either in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates untrained in service and appointed prior to the implementation of NCTE revised regulation 2014 will be eligible to apply.
- Teachers who are untrained but are appointed by the competent authority and have secured NCTE prescribed marks in their qualifying examination will be eligible to get enrolled for professional training programme.
- Teachers appointed in Government aided schools/Recognized elementary schools on a regular basis with a Graduate Degree will be eligible to apply.
SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019
The Application Form of SCERT Odisha 2019 will be available online for the candidates who are planning on pursuing the two year course. Submission of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 is an important procedure which needs to be completed if appearing for the entrance exam. Only the candidates with the successfully submitted Application will be eligible to appear for the exam. Applicants should note that the final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application fee. The details provided in the Application should be revised by the candidate before the final submission and in case of any incorrect information the form should be edited.
Procedure to fill SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019
We have mentioned below the procedure of filling SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 for the candidates who will be applying for the programme. Go through the steps explained below so that the procedure of the submission of the form will be easier for the applicant.
Step 1- Registration
- Visit the official webiste and go for SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 link.
- The link of new user will be available, click on it.
- Candidate will have to provide the name, mobile number and Email ID.
- After providing the details click on Generate OTP link.
- OTP will be sent on the provided mobile number. candidate will have to confirm it by providing OTP.
- Candidate will have to generate the password in order to Login the system.
- Username will be the mobile number (provided at the time of Registration)
- Type the captcha and click on Login.
Step 2- Filling the Application Form
- Candidate will have to click on the Application form and select the course that you want to apply for.
- Enter the personal details such as name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Mobile number etc.
- Enter the course details.
- Enter the Candidate type (Fresh or In Service)
- Enter the address details.
- Enter the academic details.
Step 3- Uploading Images
- Candidate will have to upload the recent colored scanned photograph as per the specifications provided.
- Full signature scanned image of the candidate will also have to be uploaded as per the specifications provided.
Step 4- Payment of the Application Fee
The payment of SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 will be done online. The Application of the candidate will only be accepted after the payment of the Application fee successfully. The payment can be done through Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking. Only after the successful payment application will be accepted.
Note: The above-mentioned amount is as per the last years’s information. The latest update regarding the Application fee amount will be updated in the table above.
Step 5- Print the submitted Application Form
After the successful payment of the Application fee, candidate will have to take the print out of the submitted Application Form. The confirmation page will appear after the successful submission of the Application form.
Important Points Regarding SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019
- It is an important step to fill up the Application form in order to apply for the course.
- SCERT Odisha Application Form 2019 will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the latest released notification and examination schedule.
- Before filling SCERT Odisha application Form 2019 candidates are advised to keep active Email ID, Phone number, marks of the qualifying examination and scanned image of photograph and signature ready.
- The details entered in the Application form of SCERT Odisha should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the admission.
- The Application of SCERT Odisha 2019 will only be available in an online mode and there will be no other way of accessing it.
- Candidate should get the print out of the successfully submitted Application form for thr future reference.