Sarsuna College Merit List 2018: Sarsuna College has invited Applications for the Undergraduate Programs for the session 2018-2019. Candidates interested in applying were required to provide all the required details and submit it before the due date. The UG courses are offered by the College for the candidates planning on pursuing their degree from the college. Candidates should note that the admission to the applied degree will be provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Exam. The College publishes a Merit List of Sarsuna College containing the names of the candidates for the who have been selected for the admission procedure which will be finally done after the final seat allotment. The Seat allotment will be done through the Counselling. Only those candidates who have secured a place in the Merit List will be called for the Counselling. For more of the details related to Sarsuna College Merit List 2018 go through the article below.
3rd Merit List of Sarsuna College
Sarsuna College Merit List 2019
The Merit List of Sarsuna College is made available on the official website of the college. Candidates who have submitted the Application Form will be eligible to look through the Sarsuna College Merit List 2018. Candidates will be ranked in the Merit List on the basis of the marks secured by them in their Higher Secondary Exam. It should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college for the admission to the Undergraduate Course and the admission will solely be provided on the basis of the Merit List. The Merit List of Sarsuna College will be released for UG Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps For Checking The Sarsuna College Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Sarsuna College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentails, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists will be available on the webiste. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Sarsuna College Merit List 2018. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The Sarsuna College Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Sarsuna College. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Sarsuna College Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Sarsuna College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to Undergraduate Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Sarsuna College Admission 2018
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certficate (If necessary).