RSCIT Result 2019: The Result of Rajasthan State Certificate in Information and Technology is released in an online mode on the official website of VMOU or rkcl. Candidates who successfully enrolled themselves in the Diploma course and have been pursuing it will be able to check whether they have passed the exam or not. The link of RSCIT Result 2019 will be made available as per the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check the result by providing the required details in the login section such as the Roll Number or the Date of Birth. Students are advised to keep their details ready in prior once the Result is declared since usually the site releasing the result goes down once the result is declared hence candidates are advised to be ready with the credentials in advance. For more of the details of RSCIT Result 2019 find them in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RSCIT Result 2019 Date
The Result of RSCIT Exam 2019 will be declared on the official website of VMOU or RKCL. Candidates who are enrolled in this 3 months course will have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information regarding RSCIT Result schedule from the website. It must be made sure that no important dates are missed regarding the release of the Result by the candidate. The enrolment for this course happens in every three months as well as the result of RSCIT is also released in almost every three months once the tenure of the ongoing course is completed.
The officially released dates will be available here once they are released. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of RSCIT Result 2019 from the tabular format mentioned here.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|RSCIT 2019||January 2019|
|RSCIT 2019||April 2019|
|RSCIT 2019||July 2019|
|RSCIT 2019||Septemeber 2019|
RSCIT Result 2019
The Result of Rajasthan State Certificate in Information and Technology will be made available on the official website i.e. rkcl.vmou.ac.in. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to visit the link and check whether they have qualified the exam or not. It is important that the candidate seeking to check the result must provide the correct details in the Login section, the Result will not be displayed on the screen otherwise. The Score Card or the Result of RSCIT 2019 will mention the details such as the marks secured by the candidate in the exam as well as the minimum of the marks required by the candidate in order to pass the course. It must be noted that only those candidates who have passed the exam will be provided with the certificate mentioning the completion of the course.
Students who appeared for the exam must keep visiting the official website so as not to miss the important date of the release of RSCIT Result 2019. If the candidate has passed the exam, it will be important that the candidate download the scorecard must get multiple photocopies of it and keep it carefully for the future references. Only those candidates who have appeared for the exam will be eligible to check the result of RSCIT 2019.
Steps to Download RSCIT Result 2019
It is important that the candidates make themselves aware with the procedure of downloading the Result of RSCIT 2019 from the official website as provided. The steps should be gone through very carefully by the candidate in order to avoid any form of error while downloading the Result of RSCIT 2019. The downloaded result must be kept very carefully by the candidate for the future references. Go through the steps from below:
- Visit the official website i.e. rkcl.vmou.ac.in and go to RSCIT 2019 admissions.
- Navigate for RSCIT Result 2019 link. It will be available on the portal as per on the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body.
- Click on RSCIT Result 2019 link and the login section will appear on the screen.
- The candidates have to provide the credentials as asked in the login section of RSCIT Result link. The student must provide either the Roll Number or the Date of Birth for downloading the result. The district of the candidate also must be mentioned in the login section.
- It is important that the details provided have to be valid and correct, the Result will not be available otherwise with the wrong detail.
- Once the Result of RSCIT 2019 will appear on the screen, go through it very carefully and go through the marks secured in the exam.
- If the candidate finds any form of error in the Result PDF, in the case of their name or the Roll Number, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- If satisfied download the Result of RSCIT 2019 and it is advised to get multiple copies of the result for the future references.
Contents Mentioned on RSCIT Result 2019
Candidates who will be downloading the Result will also be required to go through the content which will be mentioned on RSCIT Result 2019. The students must make sure that they check the result mentioned on the Result PDF. In case of any form of discrepancy in the Result, the candidate must contact the authorized body immediately.
- District of the candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Learner’s Code
- Sections of the question paper
- Maximum marks
- Minimum marks
- Marks secured by the candidate in both the Theory and the Practical
- Total score
- Status of the Result
- Date of the announcement of the Result
Procedure after the Release of RSCIT Result 2019
Once the result of RSCIT 2019 will be released on the official website of VMOU and RKCL, candidates will have to download the Result and must make sure that they go through the details such as the Roll number or the name of the candidate very carefully if there is any form of error in the Result document. If there will be any form of error found in the result, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
If all the details mentioned on the Result of RSCIT 2019 will be correct, the candidates are advised to get multiple copies of the Result PDF and keep it for the future references. After few days of the declaration of RSCIT Result 2019, candidates must visit the main centre of RSCIT and acquire an information regarding the availability of the document of the Diploma course, declaring the completion of RSCIT Diploma course of 3 months successfully.