Rampurhat College Merit List 2018: Rampurhat College has released the 8th Merit List for B.A (General), B.Sc (General & Hons) courses the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who registered for the above-mentioned courses into this college can check and download the 7th as well as provisional merit list through this article. Link to download the Merit List 2018 is provided below. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Dates of the events are provided below. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the 7th merit list of Rampurhat College – Read Below.
- 1 Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
- 2 Steps to Check Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
- 3 Date of Rampurhat College Admission Events 2018-19
- 4 Content of Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
- 5 Preparation of Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
- 6 Rampurhat College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
- 7 Undergraduate Courses offered at Rampurhat College 2018
- 8 Documents required at the time of documents verification at college:
Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
The 8th Merit list for B.A (GENERAL) Course (including all categories ) has published on 23/07/2018 at 5.00 p.m the listed candidates are informed to take admission on and from 24/07/2018 to 27/07/2018 through Online.
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
- Click on the link “ Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website.
- Select an appropriate course & category to view the merit list.
- List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
Date of Rampurhat College Admission Events 2018-19
Below are the dates for the Rampurhat College Admission Events 2018
|1.||Publication of Provisional Merit List||22/06/2018|
|2.||Publication of 1st Merit List||24/06/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|3.||Publication of 2nd Merit List||30/06/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|4.||Publication of 3rd Merit List||30/06/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|5.||Publication of 4th Merit List||03/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|6.||Publication of 5th Merit List||06/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|7.||Publication of 6th Merit List||09/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
|8.||Publication of 7th Merit List||12/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. )|
Content of Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. Rampurhat College Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Registration number
- Marks 1,2,3,4,5 & 6
Preparation of Rampurhat College Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Total 7 merit list is published for admission purpose. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
Rampurhat College Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below.
Dates for Verification of Documents (those admitted from 1st to 7th Merit List) at college Office.
|1.||B.A / B.Sc / BCom (Honours)||16/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
|2.||B.Sc / BCom (General) All||17/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
|3.||B.A(General) 1st Merit List to 2nd Merit List||18/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
|4.||B.A(General) 3rd Merit List to 4th Merit List||19/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
|5.||B.A(General) 5th Merit List to 7th Merit List||20/07/2018 (11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
Undergraduate Courses offered at Rampurhat College 2018
Rampurhat College, established in 1950, is a government-affiliated college located at Rampurhat in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan and offers arts, science and commerce.
Courses offered for the academic session 2018-19 at Rampurhat College is provided below. To get all the information related to Rampurhat College 2018 undergraduate courses offered, scroll down below.
Subjects – Bengali (H), English (H), Political Science (H), Philosophy (H), History (H), Sanskrit (H), Economics (H), Geography (H),Music (H), Education (H), Accountancy (H), Physics (H), Chemistry (H), Mathematics (H), Zoology (H), Botany (H), B.A. General, B.Sc. General (Pure and Bio) B.Com General.
Documents required at the time of documents verification at college:
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- One self attested photocopy of School Leaving Certificate (H.S.)
- One self attested photocopy of H.S. Mark-sheet.
- One self attested photocopy of H.S. Exam. Admit Card.
- One self attested photocopy of H.S. Exam. Registration Certificate.
- One self attested photocopy of H.S. Certificate.
- One self attested photocopy of M.P. Exam. Admit Card & Certificate.
- One self attested photocopy of M.P. Mark-sheet.
- One self attested photocopy of S.C. / S.T. / PwD. / O.B.C. Certificate (if applicable) From the appropriate authorities.
- Stamp sized colour photographs
- Self Attested photocopy of the receipt of the online admission.
- One Self Attested photocopy of EPIC(Voter Card) of Guardian.
- One Self Attested photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate.
NOTE: All attested copies to be attached with the print out of Online Application Form after the payment of admission fees. Copies of documents relating to bank payments are to be attached.
NOTE: Originals are to be produced at the time of verification for admission, failing which admission to the Honours /General Courses sought for will liable to be cancelled. No request for admission will be entertained.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.