BSTC 2019 Application Form was released on the www.bstc2019.org. The Result of Rajasthan BSTC 2019 is announced on 3rd July 2019. The BSTC 2019 Online Application form was available from 18th March 2019. The exam of Rajasthan BSTC will be held on 26th May 2019. Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 was released online and interested candidates had to submit the D. El. Ed. BSTC Application Form online from the official website of BSTC 2019. The application submission will involve creating a candidate login account from the official website of BSTC 2019. With the registered account, candidates will have to fill the application form with relevant and correct details. Images will be uploaded and fee is to be paid. There will not be any application correction facility available.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Update: BSTC Counselling 1st List 2019 will be Available on 28th July 2019
BSTC Online Form 2019 Date
Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education RCSE Bikaner released the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 on 18th March 2019. Interested candidates were able to apply until20th April 2019. Furthermore, candidates are advised to be aware of the complete Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Dates and Schedule so as to not miss out any important events.
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 Release dates are as given below.
|1||Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Notification||8th March 2019|
|2||Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form Release||18th March 2019|
|3||Deadline for Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019||20th April 2019|
|4||Last Date for Registration Fee Payment||18th April 2019|
|5||Admit Card Release||May 2019|
|6||Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Examination||26th May 2019|
BSTC 2019 Online Form
Candidates, interested in appearing for the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Exam, will have to fill out the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 in the online mode only. There will be no other medium of D. El. Ed. BSTC Application Form submission available. The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 Submission involves registration, updating the application form details, uploading images, and making the application fee payment. Candidates can follow the detailed steps below for the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 submission.
BSTC 2019 Online Registration
Candidates will have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (RCSE Bikaner) at Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RCSE RMSA). Provide basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, and Contact details such as E-mail ID and phone number.
After Registration, candidates will have to further update the Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019/ RCSE BSTC Online Form 2019 by entering relevant and correct details. This will include personal and academic credentials.
Candidates, after filling in the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 details, will have to upload two images. First, a scanned image of recent passport size photograph. Secondly, a scanned image of the candidate’s signature. The images must be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the RCSE RMSA BSTC 2019 exam conducting officials.
Upload Images as per the instructions are given below.
|S. No.||Image Type||File Format||Size|
|1||Scanned Image of Recent Passport Size Photograph||JPEG / JPG / PNG / BMP / GIF||Less than 100 KB|
|2||Scanned Image of Signature||JPEG / JPG / PNG / BMP / GIF||Less than 50 KB|
Application Fee Payment – The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 submission will only be valid after making the requisite application fee payment. The Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019 can be filled for appearing in the either or both papers, i.e. Rajasthan BSTC 2019 General Paper or Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Sanskrit Paper.
The Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 Fees Details are as follows.
|1||Rajasthan BSTC Online Form General Paper||INR 400|
|2||Rajasthan BSTC Online Form Sanskrit Paper||INR 400|
|3||Online Form Both General and Sanskrit Paper||INR 450|
Candidates will have to make the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 Fees via payment gateways. The payment can be made via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Print the Confirmation Page – Review all the details entered, and click on submit the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 therein. A confirmation page will be generated which the candidate can take a print and preserve for future usage.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Application Form: Instructions
The filing & submission of Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form will be a crucial step as only the candidates who successfully fill and submit their application forms before the last date will be allowed to appear in the examination. As per last year, there will a few things the candidates need to keep in mind while filing the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form.
- Rajasthan BSTC Application Forms filed and submitted offline will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to keep a scanned copy of a passport photo of not more than 100 KB file size ready.
- Applicants will have to keep a scanned copy of their signature ready. The file size should not be more than 50KB.
- The file format should be in JPEG, GIF, BMP.
- Enter correct contact information. As that detail will be further used for communication.
- Candidates should keep the printout of the payment of fees receipt.
- Candidates should keep a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must make sure that they clear the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria. Only the eligible candidates can apply the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form.
The Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
- Nationality – Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile – Interested candidates must satisfy the domicile criteria for the state of Rajasthan.
- Age – The age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years as on 1st July 2019. However, there is age relaxation for the reserved categories and Physically Handicapped students. Moreover, there is no age limit for divorced or windowed women.
- Minimum Required Education Qualification – Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 standard or equivalent from any of the government recognized Board or University in Rajasthan or form CBSE / ISCE. Moreover, candidates who are still pursuing their qualifying standard are eligible to apply. However, the candidate will have to show the passing result at the time of counselling procedure.
- Minimum Required Marks in the Qualifying Exam – Passing is not good enough because candidates must pass the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for General/OBC and SC/ST respectively.
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 Details
As per the latest updates, State govt. of Rajasthan has decided to give the comoplete responsibility of BSTC 2019, including Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019, to the Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (RCSE @www.bstc2019.org/). RCSE rajrmsa will be the authority that will be releasing the Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form. Students interested for the Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC 2019) will have to submit the ONLINE BTSC Application Form from the official website of RCSE RAJRMSA @rajrmsa.nic.in. As discussed above, the Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2019 submission includes registration, filling the BSTC Online Form 2019, uploading images, and making BSTC Online Form Fee Payment.