Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019: BSTC Allotment after Upward Movement was on 21st August 2019. Reporting after Upward Movement was from 22nd August to 24th August 2019. The college allotment for the first round was released on 9th August 2019 @bstc2019.org. The counselling procedure of Rajasthan BSTC started from the 5th of July 2019 in an online mode. The shortlisted candidates have to pay the fee from the 5th July 2019 to 6th August 2019. Raj BSTC result was announced on 3rd July 2019. The council will be in charge of carrying out the seat allotment of qualified and eligible candidates into various colleges/institutes located in the state of Rajasthan for 2-year diploma course in Basic School Teaching Course (D. El. Ed. BSTC 2019) through the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (RMSA BSTC 2019) will be allotted seats to candidates on the basis of the Rank List / Merit List prepared on the basis of the Rajasthan BSTC Result 2019. The Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 has been released online in the official website of RCSE BSTC 2019 by the authorities.
In this article, read about the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019, seat allotment dates, participating procedure, and other important details.
Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment after Upward Movement was available on 21st August 2019. Reporting after Upward Movement was till 24th August 2019. Check the Revised Schedule below.
Rajasthan BSTC Result was announced on 3rd July 2019. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check the score. The counselling schedule of Rajasthan BSTC 2019 has been made available on the official website of the authority.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 Dates
Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education (BSTC 2019) released the BSTC 2019 Result and Cut off on 3rd July 2019 at bstc2019 org and will allot seats on the basis of the same through the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling from the 5th July 2019. Candidates will be notified regarding the dates as soon as the official notifications are out. Check bstc counselling 2019 date from the tabular format below.
|Registration For Counseling||5th July 2019 to 6th August 2019|
|Deposit Registration Fee :||8th July 2019 to 6th August 2019|
|Choice Filling for First Round :||8th July 2019 to 3rd August 2019|
|College Seat Allotment||9th August 2019|
|Deposit Allotment Fee :||09th August 2019 to 17th August 2019|
|Reporting After First Allotment :||09th August 2019 to 18th August 2019|
|Upward Movement :||19th August 2019 to 20th August 2019|
|Allotment After Upward Movement :||21st August 2019|
|Reporting After Upward Movement :||22nd August 2019 to 24th August 2019|
|College Allotment For Second Round||Announced Soon|
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019
Candidates can check bstc counselling 2019 date at the official website of RCSE RMSA Bikaner. The Rajasthan Counselling has started on 6th July 2019 after raj bstc result 2019 is announced. Candidates, who will clear the required BSTC 2019 Cut off requirement, will be called in for the participation in the BSTC 2019 Counselling Process. Furthermore, candidates will be called in for the document verification process for which they will have to bring in their original documents to the designated venue.
Candidates can check the BSTC 2019 Seat Allotment list by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of RajRMSA BSTC 2019
- A direct link will be provided in this article for the convenience of the candidates.
- Locate the login panel for the college-wise login
- Enter in the username and password
- Check the college-wise allotment list therein.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Steps 2019
The complete procedure of the counselling session of Rajasthan BSTC shall be conducted as per the specified steps. The candidate, who completes all the mandatory steps shall be considered eligible for taking admission into the concerned colleges. All the crucial steps have been laid down below:
The first and foremost step is to do the registration. The registration process is active on the official website. The candidates, who are shortlisted to attend the counselling process must complete the registration as without the same, one will not be able to proceed to the further procedure of the counselling process. Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Counselling Registration can be done from the official website of the authority. In order to do the registration, the candidates will have to fill in the login details in the mandatory section. While doing the registration, the candidates will have to be utmost careful as providing any wrong detail will lead to one’s inability of the registration. The details, which are to be provided in the login section are:
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Counselling Serial Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth of the applicant
- Payment Option
This is to be noted that the roll number being filled must be numeric and valid and the name of the mother being entered must be in alphabets only.
- Fee Payment
The next step after doing the registration shall be the procedure of fee payment. Without the payment of the fee, the candidates will not be able to proceed to the further procedure of the counselling process. The fee has to be paid in the online mode only. The candidates can pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The amount, which has to be paid is Rs. 3000/-.
- Reporting to the Allotted Centers.
Further, the candidates will have to report to the allotted centres on the 18th of July 2019. This whole procedure will count as part of the first phase of counselling. In case the candidate fails to report to the allotted centre, then he/ she will not be considered for the further admission procedure and, hence, shall get rejected.
- Payment of the Seat Allotment Fees.
After the candidates have reported to the allotted centres, he/ she will have to pay the seat allotment fees. The seat allotment fee is to be paid necessarily, as, without the same, the candidate will not be able to proceed to the further procedure of the admission.
- Request regarding the Upward Movement.
If the candidate is not satisfied with his/ her allotted seats, then he/ she can apply for the Upward Movement. This shall commence from the 25th of July 2019 and the last date for the request for the upward movement is the 27th of July 2019.
- Seat Allotment as per the Upward Movement.
The seat allotment procedure as per the Upward Movement will be done on the 28th of July 2019.
- Reporting to the Allotted Centers as per the Upward Movement.
The candidates, who get seats in the Upward Movement will have to report to their re-allotted centres from the 29th of July 2019-31st of July 2019.
Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment 2019
After that the candidate completes the step of the fee payment, he/ she will be allotted seats. The bstc counselling result 2019 first list will release on 28th July 2019 @rajrmsa.nic.in. The applicants, who pay the fee will be able to view the seat allotment result on the official website of the authority. After the seat gets allotted, the candidate will have to pay the seat allotment fee. The candidate can pay the fee from the 29th of July to the 31st of July 2019. This is counted as one of the most important steps of the seat allotment of Rajasthan BSTC. A few days after the seat gets allotted, the candidate will have to report to the allotted centres for the further procedure of admission. The candidate can report to the allotted center from the 29th of July to the 31st of July 2019.
Rajasthan BSTC Participating 2019 Colleges
The list of top 20 colleges that will participate for the admission process of D. El. Ed. BSTC 2019 is as follows.
- JILA SHIKSHA AIVAM PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, MASUDA (DEIT), AJMER
- M.S. MAHILA B.S.T.C.TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL, SHIV NATHPURA JODHPUR NAYA BYEPASS, BEAWAR, AJMER
- HARIBHAU UPADHYAY MAHILA SHIKSHAK PRAKSHIKSHAN MAHAVIDHYALAY, HATUNDI, AJMER
- TAK SHIKSHA NIKETAN TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, LOHAGAL ROAD, POLICE LINE, AJMER
- SHRI MISHRI LAL DUBE MAHILA T.T. COLLEGE, KEKRI, AJMER
- TAGORE T.T. COLLEGE , KEKRI , AJMER
- JILA SHIKSHA AIVAM PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, (DEIT), SHAHPURA, BHILWARA
- MAHAPRABHU SWAMI RAMCHARAN KANYA VIDHYAPEETH(STC), C/O RAMNIWAS DHAM TRUST, SHAHPURA, BHILWARA
- JILA SHIKSHA AIVAM PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, (DEIT), KUCHAMAN CITY, NAGAUR
- RADHAKRISHANAN T.T. SCHOOL , KUCHAMAN CITY NAGAUR
- GEETANJALI MAHILA B.ED. COLLEGE, BORAWAR, NAGAUR
- CHOTTI DEVI MEMORIAL GIRLS B.ED COLLEGE, DIDWANA, NAGAUR
- R. KABRA MAHILA SHIKSHAK PRASHIKSHAN MAHAVIDHYALAY, KUCHAMAN CITY, NAGAUR
- SHRI NARAYAN TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL, KUCHAMAN CITY, NAGAUR
- R.KHOKHAR MEMORIAL TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL, KUCHAMAN CITY NAGAUR
- BALAJI SHIKSHAK SANSTHAN,VILL ASANPURA,KUCHAMAN CITY, NAGAUR
- SHRI RANA STC COLLEGE, BORAWAR, MAKRANA, NAGAUR
- SARASWATI TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, BANTHADI, DIDWANA, NAGAUR
- JILA SHIKSHA AIVAM PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN, (DEIT), TONK
- EKLAVYA TEACHERS TRAINING SCHOOL, CIRCUIT HOUSE KE PASS, CIVIL LINE, TONK