Raiganj University Merit List 2018: Raiganj University invites Application for the admission to the courses offered by the University. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. Raiganj University released the notification for the admission to Undergraduate Evening Self Financing Course (Hons and Program Course) and the last date for the submission of the Application form was in July 2018. It is important to note that the information mentioned in the Application for by the candidate should be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The admission of the eligible candidates will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. The Merit List of Raiganj University for the courses will be released by the admission committee of the University. The Merit List for the courses will be prepared based on the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that the final admission to the applied course will be granted after the counselling procedure. For more of the details go through the article below.
As per the newly released notification by Raiganj University, the 2nd Merit List of UG Self Financing Course (Hons. and Program Course) will be published on 1st August 2018. The selected candidates will have to attend the said counselling between 2nd August 2018 to 3rd August 2018.
Raiganj University Merit List 2018
Raiganj University will be releasing the Merit List on its official website i.e. raiganjuniversity.ac.in. Candidates who successfully filled up the Application form for the course will be eligible to go through the Merit List of Raiganj University and check whether they have secured the place in the Merit List. It is important that the details mentioned in the Application is valid and correct as the preparation of the Merit List will be on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination. The Raiganj University Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Merit list on @raiganjuniversity.ac.in
- Visit the official website of the College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Raiganj University Merit List 2018 will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit List of Raiganj University will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On Raiganj University Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Raiganj University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Raiganj University Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Raiganj University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to UG Evening Self Financing (hons and Program course) Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For Raiganj University Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)