Pune University Admit Card 2019: The admit card of Pune University was released on the 27th of May 2019. Savitribai Phule University, the conducting body of the Pune University exam, will be releasing the admit card. The official website, on which the admit card has been made available is www.unipune.ac.in. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card along with them to the centre of the entrance examination. In order to download the hall ticket, the candidate had to visit the official website and then hit the link of admit card that will be provided in the page of the university. Later on, the candidate will be taken to the login section wherein the candidates have to fill in the particulars. Post providing the credentials, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the admit card along with him/her to the test centre. If one fails to carry the admit card, then the authority will not allow one to sit in the entrance exam. While downloading the admit card, the candidates have to make sure that the details mentioned in the entrance exam are absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirants have to approach the examination authorities.
The Admit Card of Pune University was available on the 27th of May 2019. In order to download the same, the candidate had to provide the mandatory credentials into the login section.
Pune University Admit Card 2019 Date
The candidates have to keep themselves updated about the schedule of admit card of Pune University. No candidate should skip any of the dates. Go through the important dates mentioned below:
|Release of Admit Card||27 May 2019|
|Entrance Examination||10th to 20th June 2019|
Pune University Hall Ticket 2019 Download Steps
Downloading the admit card consists of many steps, which are to be followed while downloading the same. Take a look at the steps mentioned below:
- The very first step is to visit the official website, i.e., http://www.unipune.ac.in/.
- Following the first step, the aspirants will have to navigate for the link of the admit card.
- The second step will lead the candidates to the login section where the aspirants will have to provide the required particulars. It is to be made sure by the candidates that they provide correct information. Filling any incorrect detail will stop the candidate from accessing one’s admit card.
- After the aspirant has provided the credentials, the screen will display the admit card of the respective candidate.
- The aspirant has to save and download the admit card. Following the same, the candidates have to make sure about the details by taking a look. If one finds any error, then he/she must approach the examination authorities.
- It is advised to the candidate that he/she prints at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Matter on Hall Ticket of Pune University 2019
The admit card of Pune University holds many important details. The candidate must make sure that all the details in the same are correct. If one finds any error, then one must contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Address of the examination centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
Pune University Admit Card Exam Centres 2019
The following table mentions the centres where the candidates will be allotted the exams:
There are some important points related to the Admit Card of Pune University which are mentioned below:
- The admit card of the entrance exam contains much important information. These details have to be correct.
- The candidates have to carry the admit card along with them to the centre of the entrance exam. If one fails to do so, then he/she will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- Any candidate with any type of gadget (mobile phone, pager, etc) will not be allowed inside the examination hall.