PPN College Merit List 2018: Pandit Prithi Nath College invites application for the admission to Undergraduate and Post Graduate Courses. Candidates interested in taking admission to their preferred course will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it with all the necessary details. PPN College offers BA, B.Sc and B.Com degrees in Undergraduate program. The admission will be provided on the baisis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary Exam. The Merit List of PPN College will be prepared and released by the college authorities once the Application Procedure is over. The Applications for UG Program were released on 07th May 2018 and the last date for the submission of the form was 12th June 2018. The College has released the First, Second and Third Merit List of PPN College for UG Program. Go through the details of the PPN Merit List 2018 from the article below.
- 1 5th PPN College Merit List 2018
- 2 PPN Merit List 2018
- 3 Steps To Check The PPN Merit list 2018
- 4 Contents Mentioned On The PPN Merit List 2018
- 5 Preparation of PPN College Merit List 2018
- 6 Document Required For PPN College Admission
- 7 Instructions To The Students Applying For PPN College Admission
- 8 UG II or III and PG – II& BCom Self-financed (girls) II & III year via online
- 9 PPN College UG First Year (All Programmes)
5th PPN College Merit List 2018
|B.Sc. (Biology Group)||Click Here|
|B.Sc. (Math Group)||Click Here|
PPN Merit List 2018
The Merit List of PPN College is released online on the official website of the PPN College. Candidates who successfully submitted their Application Form are eligible to view the PPN College Merit List 2018. The Preparation for the Merit List of PPN College will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Higher Secondary School exam. It should be noted that admission to the college will be provided on the basis of the rank secured in the PPN College Merit List 2018 and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the college for the admission.
Candiates who have successfully qulaified their Higher Secondary Exam will have to submit the Application Form in order to proceed for the Admission process. The Merit List of PPN College will be released for BA and B.Sc, B.Com Degree as offered by the College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the decending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps To Check The PPN Merit list 2018
- Visit the official website of the PPN College. Click Here
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of PPN College will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentails, if asked.
- The PPN College Merit List 2018 can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Merit Lists of PPN College will be available on the webiste. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the PPN College Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned On The PPN Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of PPN College . Counselling will be conducted after the release of PPN College Merit List 2018 for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of PPN College Merit List 2018
The Merit List of PPN College is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required For PPN College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
Instructions To The Students Applying For PPN College Admission
|PPN College Admission 2018||Instruction|
|M.A & M.Sc||Click Here|
|UG-II, III & PG II||Click Here|
|B.Com.‐2 and B.Com.‐3 (Girls) Self‐financed||Click Here|
|M.Sc. (Zoology) and M.Com‐Final||Click Here|
|Admission Forms (UG & PG ) & BCOM (girls)||Available Soon|
UG II or III and PG – II& BCom Self-financed (girls) II & III year via online
Admission Form Filling Start date: UG II, UG III and PG II ‐ 25/06/2018
Admission Form Filling Last Date: UG II, UG III and PG II ‐05/07/2018
Last Date of Fee Submission ‐07/07/2018
PPN College UG First Year (All Programmes)
Online Admission Form Submission Starts: 07 May 2018
Online Admission Form Submission Last Date: 12 June 2018
Publication of First Merit List: 20 June 2018 + Admission Starts
Publication of Second Merit List: 25 June 2018
Publication of Third Merit List: 27 June 2018
Publication of Fourth Merit List: 29 June 2018
Publication of Fifth Merit List: 03 July 2018 ( if seats vacant )