PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2018: Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh invites Applications for the admission to the Post Graduate Courses. Candidates interested in pursuing PG courses from College are required to keep themselves updated with the latest released notifications of the college. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma PG College offers a number of courses offered by the Institute. The submission of application form should be done before the due date and the details mentioned in PG College form as per of personal and academic details should be valid and correct as any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2018 will be released with the names of the candidates who have been selected for the admission procedure further. The final selection of the candidates, as it should be noted, will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. For more of the details of PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2018 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Govt PG College, Rishikesh Merit List 2018
Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College Merit List 2018 will be released on the official website of PG College i.e. gpgcrishikesh.org. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application form will be eligible to check for their names in PG College Merit List. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the application form of Post Graduate College should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The academic information provided will be the basis for the preparation of Merit list of PG College. The Final seat allotment will be done only after the Counselling procedure conducted by the College. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College, Rishikesh Merit list 2018 will be released containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Download PG College Merit List 2018 from gpgcrishikesh.org
- Visit the Official website of the Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Govt PG College.
- Click on the Link naming PG College Merit List 2018 of the particular course.
- The PG Merit List of the Post Graduate courses available in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through PG College, Rishikesh merit list 2018.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the counselling procedure 2018 will also be available in the Merit List of PG College. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List of Post Graduate College, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on PG College Merit List 2018 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of PG College Rishikesh Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Pt. Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College is prepared by the authorities of the Institute for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through Counselling Procedure conducted by Post Graduate College where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Courses Offered by PG College Rishikesh
|Course||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MA||Economics||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university||Merit in the qualifying examination|
|Yoga and Alternative Therapies|
|M.Sc.||Botany||Bachelor’s degree in Science from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.|
|PG Diploma||Yogic Sciences||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university.|
PG College Rishikesh Admission Schedule (Tentative)
|Start of Online application form submission||June 15, 2018|
|End of Online application form submission||July 12, 2018|
|Last date of fee payment||July 10, 2018|
|First Merit List||July 14, 2018(Not Released)|
PG College Admission 2018-19
PG College Rishikesh Admission Process 2018
Candidates can apply to any of the courses available in the pg college online. The detailed procedure and steps to apply are given below:
- Visit the official website of ‘Pandit Lalit Mohan Sharma Government PG College’.
- Click on ‘SBI Logo’ for payment.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or through e-challan.
- On successful submission of fee, a receipt will be generated. Take a print out of the same.
- After 2 days of fee submission, again visit the official website of the college and click on “Login for Registration”.
- Fill the application form correctly and submit it.
- Download and take a print out of the duly filled application form.
Document for PG College Admissions 2018-19, Rishikesh
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)