Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University will release the PDPU Merit List 2019 in the second week of June 2019 on the official website. Candidates will get to know whether they scored the minimum marks required to qualify in the examination through the merit list. If the candidate qualifies these minimum marks criteria then he will be called for the counselling procedure by the Admission Authority. Counselling will commence from the third week of June 2019 and it will comprise of various rounds. The university offer admission on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Main 2019 and the qualified candidate can go for filling the PDPU Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The exam conducting body announces the dates of every event related to PDPU Merit List 2019. Some of the tentative dates are listed below:
|1||Availability of Merit List||Second week of June 2019|
|2||Commencement of Counseling Process||Third week of June 2019|
How to check PDPU Merit List 2019
To check the PDPU Merit List 2019, candidates need to follow some simple steps which are mentioned below:
- Hit on the official website of PDPU.
- With a single click merit list of PDPU, 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the merit list and take a printout of it.
Key Features of PDPU Merit List 2019
PDPU Merit List 2019 comprises of some key features that candidates need to ponder upon and these are listed down below:
- The merit list of PDPU 2019 will be generated on the basis of JEE Main score 2019.
- Candidates who score minimum marks required to qualify PDPU 2019 will be called for the Counseling procedure.
- SC/ST category candidates need to abide by the admission on open category seat according to their eligibility criteria, preferences and merit list.
Factors Influencing PDPU Merit List 2019
Merit List of PDPU keeps changing from one year to the next. The factors that influence the nature of Merit list are as follows:
- The difficulty level of PDPU examination.
- The score obtained by the applicant in JEE Main 2019.
- A number of candidates in JEE Main 2019.
- Separate merit list generated for SC/ST candidates.
Preparation of PDPU Merit List 2019
For admission on the basis of All India Seats, University will prepare a Merit list for aspirants who desire to take admission and applied for it in the manner prescribed by the admission authority within the given timeline and date and who will be found eligible during the verification process at the time of Counseling.
For admission on the basis of NRI Seats, the university will prepare a Merit list for applicants who have applied for the admission on NRI Seats at PDPU within the given timeline and date and who will be found eligible during the verification procedure at the time of Counseling. The first seat allotment will depend upon the eligibility of NRI applicants and then the remaining seats will be allotted depending upon eligible NRI sponsored candidates.
NRI aspirants will be offered admission on the basis of:
- Performance in 12th standard or equivalent examination
- JEE Main 2019
- SAT Subject Test of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- AP Test at A-Level in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Equivalent standard examination of United Kingdom Education System in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Previous Year’s Seats Intake of PDPU Admission
The table below shows the last year’s (2018) intake of seats of PDPU Admission:
|S.No||Branch Name||GUJCET (50%)||All India Level (35%)||NRI/NRI Quota (15%)||Total|
|7||Information & Communication Technology||42||16||18||120|