The PDPU B. Tech Application Form was made available from 22nd April 2018. Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University or PDPU is a private University in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. PDPU is one of the reputed Universities that offers admissions to aspiring candidates various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level. The courses offered by this PDPU include those in the field of engineering. There is no entrance examination conducted by the University. Candidates will be required to have taken the JEE Main 2018 (for All India Seats) or GUJCET 2018 (for Gujarat quota seats) to participate in the counselling and admission procedure of PDPU 2018. Get the full PDPU B. Tech Application Form in the article below.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission Office for admission on NRI Seats is 22nd June 2018
The Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants and submit the application form was 8th June 2018.
Candidates going to apply for the admission procedure of PDPU 2018 must know all the information related to the application as well as the dates related to the events. The events include the release date of application, the last date to submit the application and last date to submit the required documents. Check all the important PDPU important dates in the article below:
22nd April 2018
Deadline to submit application form
8th June 2018
|Last Date to Submit 10+2 Marks|
8th June 2018
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission Office for admission on NRI Seats|
22nd June 2018
In order to apply for admissions to PDP University, all aspiring candidates will be required to fill and submit the application form of PDPU. The candidate must submit the application form before the last date prescribed. The PDPU application form will be available in the online mode on the official website. Candidates will be required to first register themselves and fill the required the information like personal and academic details. The scanned images of candidate’s photograph and signature have to be uploaded. Candidates will then be required to pay the application fee of PDPU 2018 which will be different for candidates who have qualified the 10+2 from Gujarat and for those who have qualified 10+2 from outside Gujarat. This application fee has to be paid through online mode (net banking/ credit card/ debit card). Candidates must provide only the correct details in the application form and check the details and submit the application form. On successful submission, candidates will be sent a user ID and password. The candidate will require this user ID and password for future references.
The PDPU 2018 Application form for All India Seat Candidate and NRI candidate was available till 8th June 2018. Click here to Apply now.
PDPU B. Tech Application Form 2018
Steps to fill PDPU Application Form of 2018
Applicants can follow the steps given below to easily fill and submit the PDPU 2018 application form. The candidate must fill the application form correctly in order to avoid any rejection.
- Registration: The first step is to go to the official website of PDPU and register for the academic session of 2018. Candidates will be required to register by providing all the relevant information like the personal, academic, and family details. Candidates must also provide their course preference wise in the form.
- Uploading of Images: in this step, the candidate will be required to upload the scanned images of his/her photograph and other requisite documents. The file size, the format and dimensions of the scanned images should be uploaded in the correct specification as per the requirements stated by the admission authorities.
- Payment of the Application fees: Candidates must pay the application fees in this step. Without the application fee, the application form of PDPU will remain incomplete. The candidates who have passed 10+2 from the state of Gujarat have to pay an application fee off Rs 350 whereas those from out Gujarat state have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200. The application fees must be paid online through any of the payment gateways like net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Submission of the Application Form: In this final step, candidates must check all the details filled up by them and click on the submit button. After the successful submission of the application form, the username and password will be sent to their registered email id for future login purposes.
Order of Branch Preference
while filling up the application form, candidates will be required to indicate their choice of branch in the order of preference. The list of engineering branches is given below:
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Computer engineering
- Information and communication technology
Guidelines for PDPU Application Form
All candidates must read the below given guidelines before and after filling and submitting the PDPU application form:
- The application form of all the branches under B.Tech was common in PDPU 2018 admissions.
- Once the candidate has successfully submitted the application form, he/she will be sent a mail with the user name (JEE Main 2018 roll number) and a password. Candidates must use this username and password to add marks of 10+2 and JEE Main 2018 once both are declared.
- The candidate must not share the password or the username with any other candidate. PDPU will not be in charge of any misuse of the PDPU password.
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned image of his/her JEE Main 2018 score card and HSC result marks sheet.
- The candidate must at no point during application form filling click on the back button, otherwise the page will be refreshed and the details entered by the candidate will be cleared out.