OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018: OFSS, Bihar, is going to release the 2nd Merit List for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com 1st, 2nd, 3rd Admission Counselling for the academic session 2018-19 soon. Link to download the Merit List 2018 will be provided below. However, candidates can download the admission intimation letter by following the steps given below. Candidates who have registered for the undergraduate course into this college can check and download the final merit list through this article. Candidates willing to take admission into this college must register themselves before the deadline in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. Based on class 12 marks, admission into undergraduate courses is granted. No separate entrance test is conducted for admission purpose. To download the merit list & intimation letter 2018 of OFSS, Bihar – Read Below.
- 1 OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018 Latest Updates
- 2 Steps to Check OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
- 3 OFSS 2nd Merit List Counselling & Admission Dates
- 4 Universities Affiliated with OFSS
- 5 Content of OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
- 6 OFSS, Bihar Intimation Letter 2018
- 7 Download OFSS Intimation Letter
- 8 Guidelines for OFSS Intimation Letter
- 9 OFSS, Bihar Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
- 10 Preparation of OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
- 11 Documents Verification
OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018 Latest Updates
Notice regarding seat allocation of Intermediate institutions for the OFSS – Click Here
Steps to Check OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
Registered candidates need to follow the below- mentioned steps in order to check the merit list.
Step 1: Click on the link “ Merit List 2018”. Clicking on this will redirect to the official website. (Link will be activated here once it gets released)
Step 2: Navigate to the news and update section. Find the merit list option and click on it.
Step 3: List containing the name of the applicants along with other important details will be displayed on the screen.
OFSS 2nd Merit List Counselling & Admission Dates
|Organization Name||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Article Category||OFSS Bihar 2nd Counseling Merit List|
|Online Application Date||26th to 29th July 2018|
|Merit List Release Date||3rd August 2018|
|2nd Merit List Based on Nomination||4th to 10th Aug 2018|
|3rd Merit List||22nd Aug 2018|
|3rd Merit List Based on Nomination||23rd to 27th Aug 2018|
Universities Affiliated with OFSS
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University (BBABU) Muzaffarpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) Madhepura
- Munger University (MU) Munger
- Magadh University (MU) Gaya
- Purnea University (PU) Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU) Bhagalpur
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya (JPV) Chapra
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Darbhanga
- Patliputra University (PU) Patna
- Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) Ara
Content of OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
OFSS, Bihar Merit List 2018 contain the details mentioned below. Registered candidates must check their name serial number wise in the merit list. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are debarred from participating in the counselling round. OFSS, Bihar Merit List 2018 contains the following details.
- Admission form number
- Name of the applicants
- Fathers name
- Roll No.
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
OFSS, Bihar Intimation Letter 2018
Bihar School Examination Board, which is facilitating the degree and intermediate admission through a centralized system this year, has released the allotment status for candidates who have applied for degree admission. The intimation letter is available on the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) website and the same can be downloaded using the registration number generated at the time of application.
The OFSS Intimation Letter will have the information on allotted college and subject.
Download OFSS Intimation Letter
To download the OFSS, Bihar Admission intimation letter 2018, follow the steps given below. BSEB Degree Admission 2018 Intimation Letter now available for download ofssbihar.in
Step 1: Go to the official OFSS website: ofssbihar.in
Step 2: Enter your application reference number, mobile number and captcha code.
Step 3: Click on Submit.
Step 4: Check and download your intimation letter.
Guidelines for OFSS Intimation Letter
- The OFSS Intimation Letter will also have the date and time at which the candidate can report at the allotted college for admission.
- The candidate would need to carry their original documents, and admission fee at the time of reporting for admission. Admission fee can be submitted either in cash or through demand draft.
- If a candidate wants to take admission in another preferred college, they can wait for the second or third list, however, they will still have to take admission in the college allotted in the first list.
- Meanwhile, the application process for Intermediate admission will end today. Students can apply through the OFSS website. The application fee is Rs. 300 and students can apply to 20 intermediate schools/colleges in one go.
OFSS, Bihar Counselling and Seat Allotment 2018
Based on the merit list, shortlisted candidates need to report for document verification at the designated centre within scheduled date and time. Documents and certificates to be carried at the time of reporting are listed below. Counselling schedule is going to release shortly. Step by step guide for admission is provided below.
Preparation of OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018
Based on various factors such as marks obtained in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list for the registered candidates. Merit list for admission to undergraduate courses is prepared based on the marks obtained in the higher secondary (class 12) examination. No entrance exam is conducted by the college. Students are called for counselling based on the merit list.
Candidates need to carry the below-mentioned documents on the reporting day at the college.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of H.S. Mark sheet.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Class 10 Admit card / Certificate for verification of age.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Original and one self-attested photocopy of PWD certificate, if applicable
- Two passport size Photograph.
- Original payment receipt for application and admission.
- Original School leaving certificate.
- Payment proof.
- Printout of Application Form.
If you have any doubt related to OFSS Bihar Merit List 2018, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.