Odisha Diploma Merit List 2019: Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha, official counselling authority, prepares a separate merit list based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. In the 3rd week of June 2019, the official authority shall publish the merit list on the official website. Candidates who have registered themselves for Odisha Diploma Admission 2019 must check the diploma Merit List 2019 Odisha. No entrance exam is conducted for admission into diploma courses. On the basis of qualifying examination marks, the official authority prepares the merit list. Based on the merit list, the counselling is conducted and seat to the preferred college is allotted to the registered candidates. The official authority publishes one “General Merit List” for all candidates seeking admission to Diploma Engineering/Technology courses.
The content of Odisha Diploma Merit List 2019
The Odisha Diploma merit list 2019 contains the below-mentioned details. Candidate must check all the details carefully before taking the printout
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Name of the applicants
- Qualifying examination marks
- Cut-off percentile
DET Odisha Merit List 2019 – Tie-breaking criteria
If one or more applicant scores the same marks in the qualifying examination, then to allot a particular rank in the DET Odisha merit list 2019, the official authority follows a procedure to break the tie.
1. Semester Diploma in Engg./ Technology, Non-Engg. (Beauty Culture only) and Part Time: Candidates having equal marks in qualifying examination, the candidates with the higher percentage of marks in mathematics will be placed at the higher rank. If the candidates have the same percentage of marks in Mathematics, the candidates having the higher percentage of marks in science will be placed at the higher rank.
If the candidates have the same percentage of marks in science, then the candidates having the higher percentage of marks in english will be placed at the higher rank. For candidates having the same percentage of marks in English, the senior in age will be placed at the higher rank.
2. Semester/ Year Diploma in Non-Engineering (Except Beauty Culture):
For candidates having equal marks in qualifying examination, the candidates with the higher percentage of marks in English will be placed at the higher rank. For candidates having the same percentage of marks in English, the senior in age will be placed at the higher rank.
Steps to download Odisha Diploma Merit List 2019
In addition, separate Diploma merit list 2019 Odisha will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories. Separate merit list of all qualifying candidates for Non-Engineering courses shall be drawn. Candidates must follow the below-given steps to download the Odisha Diploma Merit List 2019.
- Click on the link “DET Odisha Admission 2018” here.
- Choose the appropriate category and click on it.
- Merit list in pdf format will appear on the screen.
- Check your name and download the diploma merit list 2019 Odisha for future use.
DET Odisha Diploma 2019 Counselling
DET Odisha Diploma 2019 Counselling is likely to begin in the third week of June 2019. Counselling schedule will be updated here once the brochure releases. Candidate needs to register themselves by visiting the official website. Link to register for counselling will be provided here. During the counselling procedure, candidates need to fill and lock the choice of colleges. Based on the merit and choice filling, candidates will be allotted seat. Merit listed candidate need to report at the designated document verification centre within a specified date and time. Counselling schedule is likely to release in the month of June 2019.
DET Odisha Diploma Admission 2019 Dates
Below table contains the DET Odisha Diploma events 2019 date. The table will be updated when the information brochure 2019 releases. Tentative date of the merit list publication & counselling of Odisha Diploma 2019 is provided below.
|S. No||Events||Tentative dates|
|1.||Result/Merit List declaration||2nd week of June 2019|
|2.||Last date of choice filling by eligible applicants||3rd week of June 2019|
|3.||Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||Last week of June 2019|
|4.||Last date for Part Admission Fees Deposit (First Round)||Last week of June 2019|
|5.||Last date for Part Admission Fees Deposit (Second Round)||1st week of July 2019|
|6.||Last date for reporting at Institute||1st week of July 2019|
Document to be carried for Odisha Diploma Admission 2019
DET Odisha Diploma 2019 Applicants shall have to report personally with the downloaded application form and registration slip at the time, date and venue as per the schedule of e-Admission. He/ She is also required to produce the following original documents as applicable at the time of reporting at the NCC. The set of original documents required to carry are mentioned below.
1. Pass certificate of High School Certificate (HSC) examination awarded by BSE, Odisha /10 standard examination certificate declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha in support of qualifying examination.
2. Mark sheet of HSC examination awarded by BSE, Odisha/10 standard examination declared equivalent by BSE, Odisha securing minimum marks as per the eligibility criteria.
3. Caste Certificate (SC/ST) from the competent authority issued in the proforma in Form-I / the prescribed format of the competent authority.
4. Sports Certificate issued/countersigned by the Director of Sports & Youth Services, Odisha or by the competent authority as declared by the Govt. from time to time.
5. NCC certificate (A, B or C) from the appropriate authority (in case of candidates claiming reservation under NCC) Green Card of parent issued by concerned CDMO (in case of candidates claiming seats under Green Card category).
6. Certificate from the competent authority for reservation under Ex-Servicemen Quota.
7. Domicile of the candidate
8. Medical fitness certificate from Government Doctor.
9. Annual Income Certificate.
Documents to be submit for Odisha Diploma Admission 2019
(i) Final downloaded Seat Allotment Letter from the website.
(ii) Fee deposit slip (institute copy) in respect of seat allotment.
(iii) Conduct Certificate and SLC / CLC from the institution last studied.
(iv) Recent passport size photographs duly attested.
(v) Migration Certificate in case of candidates passing 10th standard examination from any Board other than Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
If you have any query related to DET Odisha Diploma 2019 Merit List & Counselling, please write the same in the comment box given below.