Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018: Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College invites Application for the admission to the courses offered by the College for the academic session 2018-2019. The College has started the admission procedure for the Undergraduate Courses which includes B.A., B.Sc., B.com Degrees. Candidates interested in taking admission were required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The Registration began 30th June 2018 and the last date for the submission of the Application was 3rd July 2018. The Merit List is published by the college mentioning the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. The Final seat allotment will be done on the basis of the Counselling conducted by the College. However, it should be noted that there will be no entrance exam conducted by the College and the admission to the applied course will solely be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Go through the details for the details regarding NURUL Hasan College Merit List 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018
Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan college has released the Merit List for the courses offered. Candidates will be required to fill up the required details for accessing the Merit List.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Click Here for the Direct Nurul Hasan College Merit List link.
Prof. Syed Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018
Nurul Hasan College releases the Merit List for the admission to the courses offered by the College for the academic session 2018-2019. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. Only those applicants will be eligible to go through the Merit List who have successfully submitted the Application Form. The Merit List will contain the details such as Name of the candidate, Guardian’s Details, qualifying examination details, marks as per the selected best four, Total number of the marks. The Merit will be prepared on the basis of the marks. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018
Go through the following details mentioned on the Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018
The Nurul Hasan College Merit List 2018 is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Nurul Hasan College Counselling Schedule 2018
Courses Offered by Nurul Hasan College
Documents Required at the time of the Admission 2018-19
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)