|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
The NEET UG Result 2018 has been declared on 4th June 2018 in online mode. Total 13,26,725 candidates registered for the NEET UG 2018 Exam. Among them, 12,69,922 turned up on the examination day which was held in offline mode on 6th May 2018. 56,803 registered candidates failed to attend the exam. However, names of the NEET UG 2018 top 50 toppers of NEET UG 2018 Exam is provided below. Candidates can read this article to get the names of NEET UG 2018 Top 50 Rank Holders.
NEET UG 2018 Result has been declared today .To check and download the same – Click Here
NEET UG 2018 Top 50 Rank Holders
The NEET UG Result 2018 has been declared on 4th June 2018 in online mode. Total 13,26,725 candidates registered for the NEET UG 2018 Exam. Among them, 12,69,922 turned up on the examination day which was held in offline mode on 6th May 2018. 56,803 registered candidates failed to attend the exam. However, names of the top 50 toppers of NEET UG 2018 Exam is provided below.
|S. No||Candidate Name||Gender||Marks secured||Percentile scored||All India Rank||State|
|7||AGRAWAL KRISHNA ASHISH||Male||685||99.999449||7||Maharashtra|
|8||ANKADALA ANIRUDH BABU||Male||680||99.999134||8||Andhra Pradesh|
|10||RAMNEEK KAUR MAHAL||Female||680||99.999134||10||Punjab|
|12||KEERTHANA K||Female||676||99.998976||12||Tamil Nadu|
|13||RITWIK KUMAR SAHOO||Male||676||99.998976||13||West Bengal|
|14||ONTERU VENKATA SAI HARSHA
|15||SAHIL SACHINBHAI SHAH||Male||675||99.998189||15||Gujarat|
|16||MENDA JAIDEEP||Male||675||99.998189||16||Andhra Pradesh|
|18||TANUJ JATIN PRESSWALA||Male||675||99.998189||18||Gujarat|
|19||KODURU SRIHARSHA||Male||675||99.998189||19||Andhra Pradesh|
|21||GUNJAN ATUL GATTANI||Male||675||99.998189||21||Maharashtra|
|23||AADITYA VASUDEV AGGARWAL||Male||675||99.998189||23||Delhi|
|24||SHLOK VIRAL PATEL||Male||673||99.99811||24||Gujarat|
|27||AADHYA AKSHAY JOSHI||Female||671||99.997559||27||Gujarat|
|28||SHIKHAR BANSAL||Male||671||99.997559||28||Uttar Pradesh|
|29||SHABISTA KHAN||Female||671||99.997559||29||Madhya Pradesh|
|33||PRERAK TRIPATHI||Male||670||99.996929||33||Uttar Pradesh|
|34||AMITABH PANKAJ CHAUHAN||Male||670||99.996929||34||Gujarat|
|36||VARADA RAVIKIRAN||Male||670||99.996929||36||Andhra Pradesh|
|37||LOKESH PARAS MANDLECHA||Male||670||99.996929||37||Maharashtra|
|39||ADITYA SARAOGI||Male||670||99.996929||39||West Bengal|
|41||ARJUN SARASWAT||Male||669||99.996771||41||Uttar Pradesh|
|43||SANKALPA KESHARI||Male||668||99.996614||43||Madhya Pradesh|
|48||SAMAGRA SINGH||Male||666||99.996141||48||Uttar Pradesh|
CBSE is responsible to conduct the NEET UG 2018 examination and declare the result based on eligibility criteria provided by Medical Council of India. Candidates were desired to submit category as per National Category List. Based on the same result has been declared. CBSE has provided All India Rank to the candidates. Admitting Authorities will draw merit list based on All India Rank for the seats of MBBS/BDS falling under their jurisdiction. When candidates will apply to their state, they will mention their category as per Stare Category List. State Counselling Authorities will accordingly make their Merit List. The same is the case with the domicile. CBSE has no role in it and no change in any data will be made by the CBSE.
NEET UG 2018 Counselling
CBSE will conduct the NEET 2018 on 6th May 2018. After the Declaration of NEET UG Results2018, The Counselling Process will begin. NEET online counselling will be conducted by the Directorate General for Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical counselling Committee in the first week of July, 2018. Rank letters will be given to those students who are eligible for admission to 15% All India Quota Seats offered by government colleges. The remaining 85% state quota, state admission authorities will have their own common state counselling. All the qualified candidates of NEET UG 2018 must follow the NEET Counselling 2018 procedure.
To get the detailed NEET UG 2018 Counselling procedure – Click Here
If you have any query related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.