NBU Result 2018: North Bengal University offers Undergraduate courses to the candidates interested in taking admission. Candidates who have taken admission to the Undergraduate courses will have to qualify the semester that they are appearing for in order to proceed for the next to complete the degree. The Result of UG courses such as BA, B.sc, B.Com will be released today i.e. will be releasing soon. Candidates waiting for the release of the result can find the direct result link in the article below. The Result of the courses will be available on the official website of the University and will be in a PDF format. Candidates who successfully appeared for the exam will be able to check their result by providing the required credentials such as Registration number, Roll Number, semester end details etc. in the login section. Find all the details important for accessing NBU General Result is mentioned in the article below.
NBU Result 2018
How to Download NBU UG Result 2018
- Visit the official website of the University. The Result link of the Undergraduate courses will be available on the University official page. NBU University
- Navigate for the Undergraduate Semester Result Portal 2018.
- The Result of NBU UG Program will be available on the result tab.
- Click on the Result link on the screen.
- Click and choose out of the relevant course for which the candidate has to check the result for.
- The link with the section of the required details will be mentioned on the screen.
- Put the name of the course and the semester for which the candidate has to check the result.
- Enter the allotted roll number and the semester for which the candidate appeared for.
- The result of NBU UG 2018 semester result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take the print out of the semester exam for future references.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Details Mentioned on NBU UG Result 2018
Go through the details mentioned on the Result of NBU UG 2018. Check the roll number and in case of any problem, contact the examination authorities immediately.
- Roll Number of the candidate.
- Marks secured by the candidate.
- Status of the result whether qualified or not.
- Rank secured by the candidate.
- Course Name
- Semester for which the candidate gave an exam.
- Name of the candidate.