|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE) 2018: It is central scheme funded by the government of India. The main objective is to establish an enabling environment to reduce the drop-outs and to promote the enrollment of girl children, mainly belonging to SC/ST communities, in secondary schools. Application form for session 2018-19 has been released on 23rd July 2018. Visit the latest update section below to apply before 31st October 2018. Eligible students must apply for this scheme within scheduled date and time. Link to register will be provided here as soon as its gets released. According to the scheme, a sum of Rs.3,000/- is deposited in the name of eligible unmarried girls as fixed deposit on enrollment in class IX, who are entitled to withdraw it along with interest thereon on passing X Class and attaining 18 years of age. To know more – Read Below.
As per the latest released official notification, the Applications for the National Scholarship Portal under Central Schemes, State Schemes, UGC Schemes, AICTE Application form for session 2018-19 has been released on 23rd July 2018. Visit the latest update section below to apply before 31st October 2018.
To apply or renewal for the scholarship – Click Here
To be eligible for the benefit under the scheme the girl should be unmarried and should be below 16 years of age (as on 31st March) on joining class IX.
- The scheme covers (i) all girls belonging to SC/ST communities who pass class VIII and (ii) all girls who pass VIII examination from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (irrespective of whether they belong to SC/ST) and enroll in class IX in State Government, Government-aided and Local Body schools.
- The benefit under the scheme can be availed with any one other scholarship scheme.
- On maturity, the incentive amount along with interest is transferred directly into bank accounts of students following DBT mode by implementing banks through PFMS platform.
- The beneficiary girls studying in Class IX need to apply under PreMatric scholarship category.
- The beneficiary girls are required to register as new user and then login to apply for incentive amount.
- For pre-matric scholarship, only two applications can be submitted through one mobile.
The applicant Application Form action can be done online only with the following steps:
- Click here to apply online.
- Click on “New User? Register”.
- Scroll down to click on “Continue”.
- Fill the details to register.
- An application id and password will be generated on the computer screen and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter OTP number and confirm.
- Now, start filling the form.
- Click on “Final Submit” to submit the application form.
Documents Are To Be Uploaded on Portal (if needed)
The following documents are to be uploaded:
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self-attested certificate of Postvious academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card or Enrollment
- Income certificate issued by the Designated State or UT Authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother or father
- Disability Certificate.