NATA 2018 Application Form Registration Last Date – 2nd March 2018. Click the Link below to Apply Now!
Every year the Council of Architecture conducts the NATA Examination. The NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The interested candidates apply for the NATA 2018 Application Form. The starting date for application form is 16th January 2018. The application procedure supports online mode only. This is a National Level Aptitude Test which is organized for providing admission into the B.Arch. Programme. This exam is held once in a year, and the qualified candidates will get admission in the private and Government colleges and institutions across the country.
In this article, we will be providing you the complete details regarding the Application Form of the NATA Examination 2018.
Important Dates of the NATA Examination 2018
The official date schedule of NATA 2018 is as follows:
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||16th January 2018|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||2nd March 2018|
|Issuance of the NATA 2018 Admit Card||2nd April 2018|
|Date of the Examination||29th April 2018|
|Declaration of the Results||1st June 2018|
Registration Fees and Payment Mode of NATA 2018
The NATA registration fees for Category is 1800/- and for ST/SC Candidates it is Rs 1500/-. The payment of the application fees is done through online mode. The payment can be done through debit/credit card or net banking.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2018
Age Criteria: There are no such age limits to apply for NATA Exam.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
The following candidates are eligible to apply if they have the following educational background:
- 10th+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with 50% aggregate marks and having Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Government with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 1 years of schooling with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
NATA 2018 Application Form
The candidates have to click on the link, once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page which is called as the application form page. The application form is categorized into three sections:
- Personal details section
- Documents uploading
- Application fee payment
The candidates have to fill in the First part i.e the “Personal Details” once they are done with the personal column section then you will be redirected to the Document Uploading. Once the documents are uploaded successfully, you will be directly redirected to the fee payment section. Finally, the candidate now can take the printout of the confirmation page for the future purpose. There is no need to send any document by post.
NATA 2018 Application Form Filling Procedure
The Filling of the application form consists of two stages: Registration stage and submission of the application form.
- Visit the official NATA Portal- www.nata.in
- Click on the “Register Now” section. This will redirect you to the Login Page.
- Again click the “Register Now” button for signing up the User Account Registration. Fill in the mandatory fields and click on the Sign Up option. (* denotes mandatory)
- Once you have signed up successfully, click login to continue by entering the credentials.
To create the credentials, the candidates have to provide their Login ID and Password.
Submission of the NATA 2018 Application Form:
- Login the NATA 2018 Portal using the credentials. Click on the “Apply Now” button which will redirect you to the application form.
- Fil in with the required details (* marked categories are mandatory to be filled)
- Now upload the relevant documents and click on PREVIEW button to take a look of the complete application form. After rechecking click on the Submit button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no charges will be entertained afterwards, therefore be careful while filing the form.
- Once the application form is submitted, you will be now redirected to the Payment Gateway page. Enter the required details for completing payment process.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will be redirected to a confirmation page. The confirmation page consists of the Application number and the Transaction number.
The candidate must take the printout of the confirmation page. The Confirmation page indicates you’re your application form is submitted successfully. This can be used for the future purpose.