MP PET 2019- Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) 2019 will be conducted by Board of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). A candidate who completes Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology /Biology /Technical Vocational subject are eligible to apply for MP PET 2019. MP PET is conducted every year for the selection of candidates seeking admission in different streams of Bachelor of Engineering (BE) available Government as well as Private colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of MP PET 2019
MP PET 2019 Registration Starts
MP PET Login for Choice Filling
MP PET Common Merit List
MP PET 1st Round Allotment Letter
MP PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should meet Madhya Pradesh PET eligibility criteria so that they can participate in the admission process. The registration of only those candidates will be considered as valid who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidates should refer MP PET notification to know about the required qualification in a detailed manner. However, we have mentioned some basic qualifications which are required from all those candidates who are interested in MP PET admission.
- A candidate should have passed Class 12th from a recognised Board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology /Biology /Technical Vocational Subject.
- A candidate should have scored Positive Marks in JEE Main or any Common Entrance Test conducted by State or Central Government.
- A candidate should be an Indian National citizen.
- A candidate who possesses the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state issued by the concerned authority.
MP PET Application Form 2019
The application form will be made available by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) in online mode on the website dte.mponline.gov.in. Candidates have to register themselves for MP PET 2019 so that they can take part in the admission process. We will update the link for MP PET Registration 2019 when it will be available on its website. MP PET application form should be filled with correct details only otherwise the registration may get cancelled.
How to Apply for MP PET 2019 Registration
Candidates should regularly check the website for the updates on MP PET 2019 admission. The registration process can be completed by following a certain procedure. Those who are not aware of the MP PET 2019 registration procedure need not to worry. We have explained step by step procedure of registration which can be checked from below.
- Visit the website of DTE i.e. dte.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on ‘select the course for counselling’.
- From that section choose ‘Graduate Programme’ then go for ‘Bachelor of Engineering’.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions carefully.
- Select the type of course i.e. either Full Time or Part Time course.
- Click on ‘Click Here to Proceed for Registration’.
- Select the type of registration and proceed further by checking the declaration.
- Select ‘No’ in case of fresh registration.
- Fill the personal details such as Address, Mobile Number, Email Id etc.
- Upload your recent photograph in the required format.
- Select Aadhar authentication option and click on the proceed button.
- If opted Adhaar authentication through OTP on registered Mobile number Click on Generate OTP button and submit OTP and click on get details button.
- If opted, authentication through Biometric, then visit to the nearest MPOnline Authorized Kiosk or Authorized Helpcenter for authentication.
- If not having Adhaar details, then select “Without Adhaar Authentication” and provide 16 digit Adhaar Enrollment number, then click on Proceed button.
- Fill the details such as Name, Parent’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Category, Educational Qualification etc.
- Fill the bank account details and click on Save & Next button.
- Fill the bank loan details (if any) and click on Save & Next button.
- Click on ‘Preview and Lock Registration Detail’ to check the details filled in the form.
- Click on ‘correct/edit’ button to make any changes in the details and after checking the registration form, click on ‘Lock and Confirm’ button to confirm registration.
- Take the printout of the registration receipt for further use.
MP PET 2019 Choice Filling
Choice filling is a process in which candidates have to select college for admission as per their preference. Such candidates who will register themselves successfully can be able to fill the choice of colleges for admission. For MP PET 2019 Choice Filling, a candidate has to visit the website of DTE and login his/her account. After login, candidate will be able to see the details of choice filling.
MP PET Common Merit List 2019
Directorate of Technical Education will release a common merit list after the completion of the choice filling process. MP PET 2019 Common Merit List will carry the name of those candidates who will be shortlisted for admission. Candidates will get to know about the college details for admission and other information related to the MP PET admission 2018.
MP PET 2019 First Round Allotment Letter
The MP PET 2019 first round allotment letter will be released for those candidates who shall be selected for admission in the first phase. The shortlisted candidates have to download the MP PET Allotment Letter by using their login details. The allotment letter will be used for admission in the college.