MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will release tentatively in May 2019. Candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form will be able to download the Admit Card. The Login link will be published and applicants will have to provide the asked credentials such as the Login ID and Password in order to access the Admit Card successfully. MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 will have all the important information necessary for the candidate appearing for the test. For more of the details of MP B.Ed Admit Card go through the article mentioned below.
MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019
Candidates will be able to download MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 from the official website. It should be noted that only those applicants who have successfully filled up and submitted the Application form will be able to download the Admit Card. It is a mandatory document which is required to be presented on the day of the entrance test with the candidate. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will be providing validation to the candidate to appear for the exam. It will mention the details such as the name of the candidate, course, course code, examination centre, date and time of the exam and other relevant information for the candidate. The availability of MP B.Ed 2019 Admit Card will only be in an online mode and there will be no way of accessing it in an offline mode. Candidates are advised to keep their Login details very carefully as it will be required for downloading Admit Card and other future references of admission.
Steps to Download MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019
MP B.Ed Hall Ticket 2019 is important to be carried on the day of the exam. Candidates will be required to provide the correct details in order to download the Admit Card successfully. We have mentioned below the steps for downloading MP B.Ed Admit Card from the link which will be available on the official website.
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. The Admit Card link will be available.
- Navigate for MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019 link on MP B.Ed admission portal.
- Click on the Admit Card link and go through the sections asking for the login details.
- Enter the Login ID and Password and click on the submit button.
- MP B.Ed Admit card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- If all the details mentioned are correct, download the Admit card.
- It is advised to get multiple print out copies of MP B.Ed Admit card 2019 in case the downloaded one gets damaged or lost on the day of the exam.
- Keep the Admit Card until the admission procedure gets over.
Content Mentioned on MP B.Ed 2019 Admit Card
Go through the details mentioned on MP B.Ed Admit Card 2019. It will be necessary that the candidates check the information mentioned on the Admit Card and then proceed to download it. The following details will be on the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Course code
- Venue of the entrance exam
- Timing of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Photograph uploaded at the time of Application form submission
- Signature of the Candidate
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
Candidates appearing for MP B.Ed exam should go through the important instructions if to appear for the exam successfully. Find the instructions in the points below:
- The details mentioned on MP B.Ed Admit Card should not be edited by the candidate as these details are provided by the examination authorities.
- The demand of changing the examination centre or the timing of the exam will not be entertained. Candidates will have to appear on the examination centre as mentioned on the Admit card.
- MP B.Ed Admit card 2019 should not be damaged or torned in any manner. The details should be clearly visible on the admit card. Admit card without a clear content will not be acceptable on the day of the exam.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit Card very carefully. In case of any incorrect information, it is advised to contact the examination authorities immediately.
- It will be important to bring MP B.Ed Admit card 2019 on the day of the exam. Candidate without the Admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Admit card should be signed by the invigilator inside the examination hall.
- It will be important to carry one Photo ID on the day of the exam along with the Admit card.
Important Documents on the Day of the exam
In order to take admission to MP B.Ed course for two years, candidates will have to appear for the exam. It will be mandatory to bring Admit card on the day of the exam.
- MP B.Ed Admit Card should be presented on the day of the exam with the candidate. Its absence will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam. Candidates should get multiple copies of the Admit card in case the one downloaded gets damaged or lost.
- One Photo ID is necessary to be present such as Driving license, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Bank passbook with the photograph, University or College ID with the photograph on it.