MP B.Ed Counselling details will be available soon. MP B.Ed Merit List for Second Additional Round was released on 7th August 2019. Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MPVYPM) conducts the examination for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed Program in MP Government colleges. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the score secured by them in the entrance exam of MP B.Ed 2019 which is conducted by the examination authorities of MPVYPM. MP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment will be held with the purpose of providing admission to the candidates who appeared for the entrance exam and qualified the exam. It is advised that once the result is declared and the candidate has qualified it, they must keep visiting the website on the regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events related to the counselling. The schedule of the counselling will be declared a few days after the Result declaration. For more of the department of higher education mp bed counselling 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Details regarding MP B.Ed Counselling 2019 will be available soon. We will provide the update as soon as it is released.
MP B.Ed Merit List for Second Additional Round is released on 7th August 2019. The last date is 20th August 2019. The vacancy for the second additional round was released on 29th July 2019 and the last date is 12th August 2019.
The Seat Allotment letter for the additional round for admission to MP B.Ed course was released on 5th July 2019. The last date was 10th July 2019.
The authorities released the Merit List for B.Ed Additional Round on 1st July 2019. The Merit List was valid till 10th July 2019.
The Merit List for the Third Round of MP B.Ed 2019 was released on 6th June 2019. It was valid till 21st June 2019.
The notification was released for the Vacancy for the Third Round. Candidates who plan on proceeding for the counselling procedure further can check the list.
The admission authorities released the Seat Allotment Letter for the Second Round on 20th May 2019. It had to be downloaded till 25th May 2019. The Candidate must provide the correct details for downloading the allotment letter.
MP B.Ed Second Merit list released
MP B.Ed Opening and Closing First Round list Available
MP B.Ed. 2019 Merit List was released. Candidates can check the same on this page below.
The examination authority of MP B.Ed 2019 released the notification for the Institutes/Colleges who will be offering the B.Ed Program. The Colleges must collect their user name and password from the Help Desk. This opportunity for B.Ed colleges is from 4th to 8th May 2019.
MP B.Ed. Merit List 2019
The exam conducting body has released the Merit List of MP B.Ed. 2019. Those candidates whose name is available in the list are eligible for appearing in the next stage. Check MP B.Ed. 2019 Merit List from below.
MP B.Ed Counselling Dates 2019
The candidates who will be applying for the exam of MP B.Ed 2019 will have to keep themselves updated with the schedule released for the counselling procedure. The counselling will be held after the conduction of the entrance test and only those candidates will have to appear for the counselling who have successfully qualified the entrance test of MP B.Ed 2019. The schedule of MP B.Ed counselling and seat allotment 2019 will provide all the important dates which the candidate must not miss at any cost. It is also advised that the candidates must save the copy of the counselling schedule so the important dates and the events are not missed.
The officially announced dates will be available here as soon as they are announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of MP B.Ed counselling and Seat allotment 2019 from the tabular format below:
Important Dates (Tentative)
MP B.Ed Online Counselling Application form 2019 will be available from
MP PEB 1st Round Seat Allotment 2019
MP Online 2nd Round Counselling and Choice Filling
2nd Round Seat Allotment
3rd Round Counselling
MPPEB Third Round Seat Allotment
DHE MP Online B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
The candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance examination of MP B.Ed 2019 will have to attend the counselling procedure organized by the authorities with the purpose of final seat allotment to the candidates. The counselling schedule along with the all the important dates and the counselling registration will be available on the official website. The Application must keep visiting the website of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal (MPVYPM). It is important that the selected candidates must attend the counselling and will be allotted the seat as per the marks and rank provided to them on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance test. MP B.Ed counselling and seat allotment 2019 is a part of the admission procedure which is held for the admission of the qualified candidates to B.Ed course of 2 years in the Government aided and the private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. It must be noted though the seat allotment letter will be provided to only those candidates who have qualified the entrance test of MP B.Ed 2019.
Follow up the procedure of MP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019 from the points below:
- The candidates qualifying MP B.Ed exam will have to download the Seat allotment letter from the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in. The login section for downloading the seat allotment letter will be available on the official website, the candidate will have to provide the Application Number, Date of Birth and Transaction ID in the login section. If the candidate has qualified the exam, the seat allotment letter will appear on the screen once the details are provided.
- After downloading the Seat Allotment letter, candidates are advised that they must go through the details very carefully and in case of any form of error must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The Applicant will have to report at the helpline centre of the allotted College with all the required and important documents for the verification. The list of the documents to be presented for the verification will be provided once the official notification has been released. The Demand draft of the Admission fee will also have to be provided on the same day for the final admission. It must be noted that in case any of the document is missing, the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the admission procedure further.
- Once the procedure of Document Verification and the submission of the admission fee has been done, the candidate will not be able to cancel their candidature. If they plan on changing the allotted college or decide not to take admission, the submitted admission fee will not be refunded in any case.
Download MP Online B.Ed Counselling & Seat Allotment hed.mponline.gov.in
Go through the procedure of downloading MP B.Ed Seat Allotment letter which will be made available by the examination bodies on the official website. Candidates getting an allotment letter will have to report to the college allotted to them along with the documents for verification. Go through the steps of downloading the MP bed Allotment letter 2019 successfully.
- Visit the official portal of Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal.
- Navigate for MP B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment Letter link.
- Click on ‘MP B.ed Seat Allotment Letter’ link available on the website.
- Candidates will be required to log in by providing their Registration Number, Password and other details.
- Click on the submit button.
- MP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should go through the details mentioned in the letter thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy in the name or other details, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Download the letter and take a print out of it for the future reference. The Seat Allotment letter will be required at the time of the final admission.
Documents For MP Online B.Ed Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019
The candidates who will be qualified for the entrance exam and will have to report at the seat allotment centre must be aware of the documents which will be presented on the day of the counselling and the allotment centre. The applicant must be presented at the centre with the original documents as well as with at least two self-attested photocopies of the documents. It must be noted that in case if any of the document is missed, the candidate will not be able to proceed with the admission procedure further. Go through all the important documents mentioned in the points below:
- MP B.Ed Seat Allotment Letter 2019
- MP B.Ed Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019
- Hard Copy of Score Card 2019
- 10th Class Certificate As a Date of Birth proof
- 12th Class Certificate for education proof
- Domicile / Residence Certificate
- Any Valid proof of the candidate
- Passport Size Color Photographs
- Medical /Transfer Certificate (if any)
- Community Certificate for Reserved category