MHT CET Seat Allotment 2019: All eligible candidates participated in the MHT CET seat allotment which was held through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). Those candidates who had been allotted a seat must log in and check the MHT CET seat allotment status. Candidates participated in MHT CET seat allotment process in online mode. To download the MHT CET seat allotment letter, candidates will be required to enter their application number and date of birth. Candidates can check the MHT CET seat allotment dates below.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2019 Schedule
Candidates must check the dates assigned for MHT CET seat allotment given in the table below:
|MHT CET 2019 Exam Dates||2nd May to 13th May 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Result Declaration||4th June 2019|
|Publishing of Provisional Merit List||2nd July 2019 (Released)|
|Submission of grievance (if any) for all candidates at FC [During this period candidates will be able to submit documents (if any) for verification at FC]||3rd to 4th July 2019|
|Final Merit List declaration||5th July 2019|
|Provisional Allotment Status of CAP Round-I||10th July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||24th July 2019|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II.|
|25th to 26th July 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round II.|
[ Note: Candidates who have reported to ARC as per 14(i), 14(ii) above must report to allotted Institute for confirmation of admission.]
|26th to 27th July 2019|
|Counselling Round at Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400058||24th to 26th July 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and fees, as per Final Allotment||25th to 30th July 2019|
MHT CET Seat Allotment through CAP
The CAP seat allotment will be done to fill seats in the following categories:
- Maharashtra Candidature Seats.
- All India Candidature Seats.
- Minority Quota Seats
- Supernumerary Seats for Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature.
Seat Allotment Procedure of MHT CET 2019
- The concerned authority of State common Entrance Test cell, Maharashtra will be conducting the seat allotment for candidates who have been listed under the merit list.
- The seat allotment procedure will take place in the online mode in 3 rounds. The seat allotment of MHT CET 2019 qualified candidates will be done through CAP (Centralized admission Procedure) rounds.
- Those who have been allotted a seat have to report to the Admission Reporting Centres (ARCs) and practice their options to freeze, float or slide for the seat.
Provisional Seat Allotment
In the provisional Seat allotment of MHT CET 2019, seats will be allotted to candidates. On the basis of filled choices, merit list & availability of seats in colleges, the seat will be given to candidates.
How to Download the MHT CET Seat Allotment Letter?
Check the procedure to download the seat allotment letter in the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of DTE, Maharashtra.
- Click on the “Seat allotment result”
- Enter details like registration number and password.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The MHT CET 2019 seat allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your name and take a print out of the same.
- Now go to your registered email id and download the seat allotment letter.