MDU Date Sheet 2019: Maharshi Dayanand University releases the Date Sheet on their official website as per on the scheduled date. Candidates who are already enrolled in the course offered by the University are eligible to go through the Date Sheet to check the date and the timing of the examination. It is advised to the candidates that they keep visiting the website on a regular basis in order to be updated with the latest release of the information regarding MDU date Sheet for the session of 2019. It must be noted that there are a variety of courses which are offered by the MDU University such as in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate/Diploma courses or the Research courses, the exams as per the semester will fall on different dates. Candidates appearing for the exam must see very carefully and must only appear for the exams of the course in which they are actually enrolled in. For more of the details of MDU Date Sheet 2019 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MDU Date Sheet 2019 Releasing Date
The MDU Date Sheet 2019 will be made available on the official website of the University. Candidates are advised to go through the website on a regular basis so that they won’t miss any of the important dates allotted for the exam. In case the candidate fails to appear on a date of the exam, they will not be provided with another chance of appearing for the exam. They will have to wait for a year to give the exam again. The date sheet of the exams which will be released by the examination conducting body will be authentic and there will be no chance of any of the misleading details in the date sheet schedule. It will be authorized by the controller of the examination.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
It must be noted that the date sheet is an essential document for the candidates who are already pursuing any form of the course and have got themselves enrolled in their course successfully. The date in the exam date sheet can be changed as per the convenience and the guidelines of the controller of the exam. The final date sheet released by the University must be saved carefully by the candidate. The newly released date sheet as per the semester will be made here in the article in the tabular format.
MDU Date Sheet 2019
The date of the semester exams will be released online by the examination conducting body of Maharshi Dayananda University on its official website. Candidates who are enrolled in the courses offered by the University such as the Undergraduate courses, Post Graduate courses, certificate or Diploma or Post Diploma courses will have to keep visiting the website of the University on a regular basis and must make sure that they do not miss any of the important dates of the exam. The Date sheet of MDU 2019 will mention all the important details which will be important for the candidates to know regarding the exams which are held after every six months. The dates of the exams for the courses will be different as per for each of the semester. Candidates must make sure that they are appearing for the right exam of the course in which they are enrolled in.
Candidates who will be appearing for the semester exams are advised to go through the dates on the exam sheet very carefully and if there is found to be any form of the error in the date sheet such as the repetition of the exams or the dates or the course name or in the paper code, they must contact the examination conducting body of the University immediately as it might create a confusion at the time of the examination. It will be important for the appearing candidates to bring the Admit card on the day of the exam as their entry will be prohibited in the absence of the Admit card.
Steps to check MDU Date Sheet 2019
We are providing you with the steps below for downloading the Date sheet of Maharshi Dayanand University from the official website. The Date sheet of MDU will be available in an online mode. It is important that the candidates are aware of the procedure of downloading the Date Sheet so to avoid any form of error while accessing it. Go through the points mentioned below for downloading the Date sheet successfully:
- Visit the official website of the University and go to the examination portal 2019.
- Navigate for MDU Date sheet 2019 which will be available by the examination conducting body as per on the scheduled date.
- Click on MDU Date Sheet 2019 link and the date sheet in a PDF of various courses will appear on the screen.
- Candidates will have to look for the Date sheet of the courses in which they are enrolled in are required to appear for the semester exam.
- Is advised that the candidates download MDU Date sheet 2019 and get multiple print out copies of it so as not to miss any of the important dates of the exam.
Contents Mentioned on MDU Date Sheet 2019
We have mentioned the content which will be mentioned on MDU Date sheet 2019 in the points below. Candidates must go through the details very carefully and must make sure that there is no form of error in the details mentioned on MDU Date Sheet 2019. Find the details which will be mentioned on the Date sheet PDF from the points below:
- Semester of the course
- Session of the exam
- Paper Code
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- Details regarding the Centre of the Exam
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the semester Exam.
Candidates who are enrolled in the courses offered by Maharshi Dayanand University must go through the details of the Date sheet which will be released by the examination conducting body of the University. The Date Sheet mentions the important dates and the time at which the exam will be conducted along with the instructions which must be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Go through few of the important points related to MDU Date Sheet 2019 from below:
- The candidate must go through the information provided on the Date Sheet very carefully. In case of any form of error in the Paper Name or Code or with the date, they must contact the examination conducting body immediately.
- The candidate must reach the examination centre an hour before the commencement of the Exam. The instructions which will be provided at the bottom of the Date sheet must be read thoroughly by the candidate.
- It is necessary to bring the Admit Card of MDU on the day of the exam.
- If the candidate is found to be doing any form of unfair means during the examination like cheating or talking, they will be asked to leave the examination hall immediately.
- The exam date sheet must be downloaded and the candidate must have got the print out copy of the exam date sheet so as not to miss any of the important dates.
- Candidates must only report for the exam of the course in which they are enrolled.