Maharashtra Polytechnic Important Dates 2019: Schedule for Online Application and display of Merit Lists of Maharashtra Diploma 2019 is provided in this article. Students who are interested in participating in the Maharashtra Diploma Counselling 2019 can register online within schedule date and time mentioned below. The link is provided below. Students are advised to check the Maharashtra Diploma Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List
- Maharashtra polytechnic Seat Allotment
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form
Maharashtra Polytechnic Important Dates 2019
Here we have provided all the events of Maharashtra Diploma for the academic session 2019-20. The official date has not been announced till date. The table will be updated here once the official information brochure 2019-20 releases.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|S. No||Activities||Start Date (tentative)||End Date (tentative)|
|1.||Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website (For Maharashtra State/All India/ J&K Migrant candidates||3rd week of June 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
|2.||Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission.||3rd week of June 2019||3rd week of July 2019|
|3.||Last Date for Acceptance of Non Creamy layer receipt at FC.||3rd week of July 2019|
|4.||Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||3rd week of July 2019|
|5.||Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Candidates at FC||3rd week of July 2019|
|6.||Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant candidates on website.||Last week of July 2019|
|7.||Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||Last week of July 2019|
|8.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP RoundI through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||Last week of July 2019|
|9.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||Last week of July 2019|
|10.||Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment of CAP Round I.||First week of August 2019|
|11.||Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||First week of August 2019|
|12.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP RoundII through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||First week of August 2019|
|13.||Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||Second week of August 2019|
|14.||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II||Second week of August 2019|
|15.||Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||Second week of August 2019|
|16.||Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP RoundIII through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.||Third week of August 2019|
|17.||Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||Third week of August 2019|
|18.||Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round III||Third week of August 2019|
|19.||Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fees.|
-Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round I or freezed their allotment in Round I and reported to ARC
-Candidates who have been allotted the seat as per first preference in Round II or freezed their allotment in Round II and reported to ARC -Candidates who have been allotted the seat in Round III and reported to ARC.
|1st to 3rd week of August 2019.|
1st to 3rd week of August 2019.
1st to 3rd week of August 2019.
|20.||For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates|
– Counselling Round at “S.B.M. Polytechnic ,Vile Parle (West),Near Cooper Hospital , Mumbai-400056”
– Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by submitting required documents and fees, as per Final Allotment
|3rd week of August 2019|
|21.||Last Date for submission of Non Creamy layer Certificate at allotted Institute||Last week of August 2019|
|22.||Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||2nd week of August 2019|
|23.||Institute to give the confirmation for participating in Additional round (online mode)||3rd week of August 2019|
|24.||Display of vacant seats for Additional round.||3rd week of August 2019|
|25.||Online submission and confirmation of option form for Additional round througn candidates login himself/herself.||Last week of August 2019|
|26.||Display of Provisional Allotment of Additional round.||Last week of August 2019|
|27.||ARC Reporting (If first time Allotted)||Last week of August 2019|
|28.||Reporting to the Allotted institute and confirmation of Admission.||Last week of August 2019|
|29.||Cut-Off Date for all type of Admission for the Academic year 2018-19||Last week of August 2019|
|30.||For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data(details of Admitted Candidates)||Last week of August 2019|
Maharashtra Diploma Admission 2019 Important Guidelines
1. All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register; get Documents Verified & Application Form confirmed at any designated Facilitation Center. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
2. If candidates do not possess original SSC mark-sheet (Passed in 2018) at the time of document verification at FC, they may show online mark sheet print.
3. Candidate shall carry printed copy of Application Form, Original documents and one set of Xerox copies of the required documents. FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with date & Signature on Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement of application form. (Candidate shall submit FC stamped & verified set of documents to ARC for re-verification after the allotment and then to the Institute at the time of reporting).
4. The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application at facilitation centers. Such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions to seats other than CAP Seats. Merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level.
To ask any questions related to this topic, write the same in the comment box given below.