Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will start inviting applications for Maharashtra Diploma Counselling 2019 around the 3rd week of June 2019. The application shall be available in online mode up to the 3rd week of July 2019. Candidates planning on applying for the Diploma course will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It is important that the candidates go through the details of Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form in details and must provide the details which are valid and correct. Candidates are advised that they must go through the Information Brochure in detail before proceeding for the Application Form. The Brochure will provide all the required details including of how to fill up the Application Form without error. Link to register will be provided here. No entrance test is conducted for admission into three years diploma programme. Admission into first-year diploma courses, also known as First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering and Technology, is provided on the basis of SSC marks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Seat Reservation
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Merit List
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Seat Allotment
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
- Maharashtra Polytechnic Important Dates
Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form Dates 2019:
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the officially released schedule which will be available on the official website of the examination conducting body. It is advised that the applicants must keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as the important events are not missed. The schedule will provide the date for the release of the Application Form and the last date for the submission along with all the original documents. The candidates will have to save the copy of the officially released schedule so as any of the important dates are not missed.
The officially released schedule will be available as soon as it is announced. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule mentioned in the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|The online Application Form for Maharashtra Polytechnic will be available from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Last date for the submission for the Application Form will be||3rd week of July 2019|
|Document verification and confirmation of the Application for the submission||3rd week of June 2019- 3rd week of July 2019|
Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The candidates applying for the Diploma Course will have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. It is an important part of the admission procedure which should not be missed by the aspirants. The Application Form will be available in an online mode and the candidates will have to keep visiting the website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the events related to the Application Form procedure. The admission authorities will also be releasing the Information Brochure along with the Application Form which must be read very carefully by the candidates. It will mention all the important details related to the Application Form as well as the steps in detail so to fill up the Application without any error.
The Application Form has to be provided with the Personal Detail, Academic Information, Contact Details and uploading the photograph and the signature as per the specifications provided in the Information Brochure. It must be noted that the details mentioned in the Application must be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will prohibit the candidate from the admission. The details in the Application will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission to the original documents by the admission authorities. The availability of the Application will be as per on the date as announced in the admission schedule released by the authorities of the admission. The final submission of the Application will only be after the payment of the Application fee.
Documents Required with the Application Form:
The candidates are required to carry all original certificates/documents in support of their claim at the time of filling up of Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019 for admission and verification at Facilitation Center. The Facilitation Center shall assist the candidate, free of cost, to scan and upload the documents.
|S. No||Type of Candidate||Attested true copies of documents to be attached along with Application Form|
|1.||All Candidates||Indian Nationality Certificate, VIII,IX Mark sheet/ Proforma Z, S.S.C. (Std.X) mark sheet, School leaving certificate after passing SSC (Std. X), HSC/ HSC Vocational mark sheet and Leaving Certificate, if applicable. Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination, if applicable.|
|2.||Type – B Candidates||In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 above, Domicile certificate of the candidate or of father/mother of candidate indicating that he/she is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.|
|3.||Type – C Candidates||Certificate from the employer in the proforma – A stating that father/mother of the candidate who is a Central Government / Government of India undertaking employee is presently posted in Maharashtra.|
|4.||Type – D Candidates||Certificate from the employer in the proforma – B stating that father/mother of the candidate who is a Maharashtra State Government / Maharashtra State Government undertaking employee.
Undertaking along with documentary evidence from the retired employee stating the place of settlement.
|5.||Type – E Candidates Maharashtra Karnataka disputed border area candidates||In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 above, Certificate stating that candidates belong to the disputed border area in proforma-G1. Certificate stating that mother tongue of the candidate is Marathi in proforma-G2.
(List of villages in Maharashtra Karnataka disputed border area is available on the website.)
|6.||Backward class Candidates belonging to SC / ST||In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 above, Caste certificate Caste/Tribe validity certificate|
|7.||Backward class Candidates belonging to VJ/ DT NT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/NT(D) /OBC/SBC categories||In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 above, Caste certificate Caste/Tribe validity certificate Non creamy layer certificate valid up to 31 st March 2019.|
|8.||Ex-servicemen (Def1)/ Active Defence servicemen (Def2)||In addition to the documents mentioned in Sr. No. 1 above, Defence Service Certificate Proforma – C. Domicile certificate of father/mother who is an Ex service/ active defence personnel is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.|
|9.||Active Defence servicemen (Non Domiciled) (Def3)||Certificate from the employer in the proforma – D stating that father/mother of the candidate who is an active defence service person presently posted in Maharashtra.
Certificate from the employer in the proforma – E stating that father/mother of the candidate who is an active defence service person and has retained the family in his previous place of posting in Maharashtra.
Steps to follow the Maharashtra Polytechnic Counselling Procedure 2019
- Payment of application fee
- Filling up of application form
- Uploading of scanned images
- Submission of application form
Read below to get the detailed information on how to apply for Maharashtra Diploma State Counselling Procedure 2019
Students who are willing to participate in the Maharastra Diploma Counselling 2019 must register themselves within the scheduled date and time. Follow the steps below carefully to register for the Maharastra Diploma 2019.
Step 1: Maharashtra Polytechnic Registration
All the eligible candidates For admission to the First year of Diploma in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy/HMCT are required to register online. They need to provide the basic details like mobile no., name, email ID etc.
Step 2: Payment of Maharashtra Polytechnic application fee
Applicants need to pay a fixed amount of application fee. Following are the details of the fees to be paid by the candidate via online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking etc). Here, we have provided the application fee for the First Year of Post SSC Diploma in Engineering/Technology
|S. No||Category||Amount in Rs.|
|1.||General Category Candidates, Outside Maharashtra State Candidate and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 400/-|
|2.||Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra.||Rs. 300/-|
Step 3: Uploading of scanned images
After successfully paying the application fee, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the documents as per the specification. Clear scanned images of the documents should be uploaded and submitted. The candidates are required to scan the document in .jpg or .gif format (minimum 150 dpi resolution, file size upto 1 MB) upload the scanned copies of the documents at the time of filling up Application Form for Admission.
Step 4: Submission of Maharashtra Polytechnic application form 2019
After uploading the images, candidates need to submit the application form. After finally submitting the form, candidates will not be allowed to change/edit the details in the form. Candidate can edit/update the information in his application form before he/she confirms it at any of the Facilitation Centre.
Important Points Regarding Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019:
We are providing few of the points below for the candidates who are planning on applying for the admission to the course and will have to fill up the Application Form. The submission of the Application Form is an important procedure which must be followed by the aspirants. Go through the important points to be followed while filling the Application Form.
- The availability of Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019 will be in an online mode and the candidates will be able to access it from the official website. It must be noted that the availability of the Application will not be in any other mode.
- The details provided in the Application Form must be valid and correct including the academic detail as well as the personal details. Any form of misleading detail will prohibit the candidate from proceeding with the admission procedure further as it will be cross-checked at the time of the final admission.
- The Application form will be accepted only after the payment of the Application fee. The incomplete Applications or without the payment of the fee will not be accepted by the authorities of the admission.
- The candidates must note that the submission of the Application will be an important procedure and the candidates who have not submitted the Application will not be eligible to appear for the counselling.
- Candidate must be careful while filling up the academic details as the applicants will be invited for the counselling only on the basis of the marks secured by them in their qualifying examination and on the basis the Merit List will be prepared. The marks must be entered with the utmost care.
- While uploading the photograph and the signature, the candidate must follow the specifications as provided in the Information Brochure. It is also advised that the candidate must keep the documents required to be uploaded, prepared in prior.
- The officially released notification or the Information Brochure will also provide the list of the documents to be attached with the Application Form. Candidates must make sure that no document is missing before the final submission of the Application Form.
- Once the Application Form of Maharashtra Polytechnic is finally submitted and accepted by the authorities, the candidates must get the photocopies of the submitted Application Form which will be required at the time of the counselling for the final seat allotment.
The Highlight of Maharashtra Diploma Counselling 2019
- The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the website. The Facilitation center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019, scan and upload the required documents without any charges.
- Candidates may fill in maximum 300 choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference.
- After filling the information and submission of Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2019, the Candidates shall verify the data filled and correct it, if required. The candidate shall take the printout of the submitted application form and sign it.
- The Printout of the form shall have the list of documents required to be produced by the candidate for substantiating his claim made in the application form. The candidate shall carry a set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
If u have any doubt related to the Maharashtra Diploma Application Form, then please write us in the comment box given below.