MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019: The Admit Card for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 is released online on 16th May 2019. The exam for the admission of the candidates to B.Ed course of two years is conducted by Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. Candidates qualifying this exam become eligible for the admission to the government colleges offering B.Ed degree. The Hall Ticket will be available only for those candidates who have registered themselves and fill up the Application Form successfully. It is mandatory to bring the Admit card of MAH B.Ed CET 2019 on the day of the exam. Admit Card will mention all the important details which will be important for the candidates on the day of the exam. For more of the information related to the Hall Ticket go from the detailed article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Admit Card of MAH B.Ed CET 2019 is released on 16th May 2019 by the authorities. The applicant has to provide the correct credentials in order to download the Hall Ticket. The exam is scheduled to be on 8th June and 9th June 2019. Find the Admit card link below.
MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019 Release Date
The schedule of MAH B.Ed CET 2019 is released online with an official notification mentioning all the important dates for the exam. It is important that the candidates keep themselves aware of the latest released information which will be available on an official website. Go through the schedule of MAH B.Ed CET 2019 from the tabular format below:
|MAH B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2019||16th May 2019|
|MAH B.Ed CET 2019||8th June 2019 and 9th June 2019|
MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019
The Hall Ticket is released on an official website of Directorate of Higher Education. Candidates preparing to appear for the exam will have to keep themselves updated regarding the release of the Application Form and the Admit Card. It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019 on the day of the entrance exam as the Admit card provides authenticity and permission to the candidate to appear in the exam. It must be noted that the candidates without the Admit card on the day of the entrance exam will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The link for downloading MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019 will be made available as per on the scheduled date and the candidates will have to provide the essential details such as the Registration Number and Password in order to download the Admit Card successfully.
Candidates are advised to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully. If any form of wrong information or discrepancy is found in the details of the Admit Card, the examination conducting body of the Directorate should be immediately contacted. The Admit card will mention the details such as Name of the candidate, Course Name, Course Code, Venue of the exam, Timing of the exam, Date of the examination and the important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Steps to Download MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019
We have mentioned the steps below for downloading the Admit card. It is advised to the candidates that they go through all the steps very carefully in order to avoid any error and then download the Admit card from the available link. Go through the points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the Directorate and go for MAH B.Ed CET 2019 link.
- Click on the link and the login for the Hall Ticket will be available as per on the scheduled date.
- The Login section will appear on the screen and the candidates have to provide the asked credentials in the Login section. Candidates must make sure that the details provided are correct otherwise the Admit card will not be downloaded.
- After providing the details, MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates must go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully and in case of discrepancy contact the admission authorities immediately.
- If satisfied with all the details, save and download the Admit card available on the screen.
- Get the multiple copies of MAH B.Ed CET Admit card 2019, in case the one downloaded will get lost or damaged on the day of the entrance exam.
Contents Mentioned on MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019
The contents mentioned on the document must be read very carefully by the candidate. Any form of error on the Admit Card might prohibit the candidate from appearing for the entrance test. Go through the contents mentioned on the Admit card from the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates on the day of the entrance exam.
Important Points Regarding MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2019
We have mentioned below a few of the points which will be necessary for the candidates to keep in mind while downloading the Hall Ticket. The Link of the Admit Card will be available as per the on the scheduled date prescribed by the examination conducting body. Go through the points from below:
- The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which is required to be presented by the candidate on the day of the entrance examination. It should be noted that the candidates without the Admit card will not be permitted to appear for the entrance exam.
- It will be important for the candidate to go through the details mentioned on the Admit card very carefully. If there will be any form of problem in the details mentioned on the Admit card, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately otherwise they will not be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- The Admit card of MAH B.Ed CET must not be damaged or torned in any manner.
- Candidates must not edit the details mentioned on the Admit Card given that the information provided is from the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on the Admit card must be clearly visible and there should not be any form of a misprint in the information given.
- The request regarding the change in the examination centre will not be entertained by the authorities once the Admit card has been released.
- It will be important for the candidate to get the Admit card signed by the invigilator in the examination hall. As the Admit card must be presented at the time of the admission procedure as well.
Documents to be Presented on the Day of the Exam
Candidates will be required to go through the Information Brochure in detail once it is released by the examination conducting body of the Directorate of Education, Maharashtra. It will mention all the important details for the candidates to be followed on the day of the examination along with the documents which the candidate will require to present on the day of the examination along with the Admit Card.
- The candidate mjust bring multiple photocopies of the Admit Card in case the one copy gets damaged or lost on the day of the entrance exam.
- One original Photo ID along with the Admit card must be presented on the day of the exam. The Photo ID can be Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.