LSAT 2019 Admit Card: The exam of Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a national level exam for admission to UG and PG law courses. More than 85 colleges accept admission to their five years integrated LLB, LLM/LLB Programs on the basis of LSAT score. This exam is designed by Law School Admission Council (LSAC) USA specifically for admission to Indian law colleges.
Interested candidates will have to register themselves first for the exam. LSAT 2019 Admit Card will be a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. It will provide as a valid identity proof in order to appear for the exam containing all the required details. Read for more details of LSAT Admit Card 2019 from the article below.
LSAT 2019 Admit Card:
LSAT Admit Card 2019 serves as a valid document for candidate’s entry to the exam. It will be a mandatory document which should be preserved till the admission procedure gets over as the college that the candidate is aiming for might demand the LSAT Admit Card. It should be noted by the applicant that in no case candidate will be allowed for the exam in the absence of the Admit Card. The availability of the LSAT 2019 Admit Card will only be in the online mode and there will be no facility for accessing admit card through post or in any other way. Candidates should keep the details with them while downloading the admit card from the website. The section will demand the credentials like Email ID or Registration Number and password for downloading the Admit card. It will be necessary to download the admit card before the day of the exam, get at least two to three extra photocopies of the document and carry them on the day of the exam.
Steps to download LSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- If LSAT Admit card 2019 has been released, its link will be available on the official website. Click on the link.
- Enter your Registration Number or Email ID and Password.
- After entering details, admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save and Download the LSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Take a printout of it and get atleast two to three extra copies of the LSAT Admit card, in case you lose the downloaded one.
Contents mentioned on LSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- Name of the exam
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Course for which candidate is appearing
- Exam Timing
- Date of the exam
- Reporting Time
- Address of the examination center
- Instructions for the candidate to be followed on the day of the exam.
General Instructions Of LSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- The LSAT Admit card 2019 should not be torned or damaged in any manner. Details mentioned on the LSAT Admit card should not be smudged or changed in any way given that the information on the document is from the exam controlling body of LSAT.
- It should be carried on the day of the exam by the candidate. Her/His entry will be prohibited from appearing for the exam otherwise.
- Candidates will be advised to keep at least two to three extra copies of the LSAT 2019 Admit card on the day of the exam in case the one downloaded get lost or damaged.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the information mentioned on the LSAT Admit card. In case of any incorrection, the administrative body of the exam should be immediately contacted by the candidate.
- There should not be any form of extra writing on the LSAT Admit card 2019.
- Candidates should go through the instructions carefully mentioned on the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website in the online mode. There will be no availability of it through post or in any other offline mode.
- Atleast one orginal Photo ID (PAN card, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card etc.) is required to be carried on the day of the exam along with the Admit card.