KVPY Application Form 2018: All aspiring candidates who are going to take the KVPY 2018 will be required to fill the KVPY Application Form 2018. The Application form will be available in the online mode. Applicants can check the KVPY application form dates, application form procedure, and application fees in the article below.
Every year the KVPY Aptitude Test is conducted for students studying in class 11th, class 12th and in the 1st year of under-graduation, studying any basic science course. The advertisement of the same is published in National Dailies on technology day and on second Sunday of July every year.
KVPY Application Form 2018 Release Date
KVPY 2018 Application Form is going to be released in the 2nd Week of July, aspirants can check the complete tentative schedule for all the KVPY 2018 Events in the below table:
|KVPY Application Form Availability||2nd week of July 2018|
|Last date of Application Form Availability||2nd week of August 2018|
|Last Date for Submitting the Form||2nd week of August 2018|
|Admit Card Release||2nd week October 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of November 2018|
|Declaration of Result||First week of December 2018|
The detailed instructions for KVPY applications can be downloaded here. It’s recommended to go through these instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
KVPY 2018 Application Form
All the candidates who wish to take the test must check the eligibility and fill the online registration/ application form that will be made available on the official website in the 2nd week of July 2018. There are certain points that need to be kept in mind while filling up the application form:
- Candidates have to fill and submit the KVPY Application Form in the online mode only.
- The registrations will begin tentatively from the 2nd week of July 2018.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form is 2nd week of August 2018.
- Candidates appearing for the exam will have to fill in personal details, academic details, choose the test center, upload their signature and photograph and other certificates mentioned.
- Applicants will also have to pay the prescribed application fees, without which the form will remain incomplete.
- Candidates must make sure that they provide the correct information and read all instructions carefully.
- After submission of the form, applicants must take a print out of the form for future use.
- Once application is submitted and application fees paid, it will not be refunded.
KVPY 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before filling up the KVPY application form. The eligibility criteria is given below:
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be an Indian Nationals.
- For Stream SA: Candidates, those studying in 11th standard with science subjects & secured 75% aggregate marks (65% marks for reserved categories) in Mathematics & science subjects in Class 10th can apply.
- For Stream SX: Candidates who studying in class 12th & score 75% marks (65% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD category) in aggregate in Mathematics & science in 10th standard can also apply.
- For Stream SB: Candidates, those studying in 1st year of UG course in basic sciences & score at least 60% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
How To Fill KVPY 2018 Online Application Form
Candidates will first have to register themselves and provide information like valid email id, phone number, and date of birth.
Filling up the form
Candidates will then have to fill up personal, academic details, choose test centers upload their signature and photograph and other certificates mentioned.
Uploading of Images
The images have to be uploaded in the following specifications:
|Image||File size||File format|
|Photograph||Less than 500 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
KVPY Application Fee 2018
Candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/- for general and OBC category candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD through the KVPY application portal only. Candidates can pay the fees by credit/debit card, net banking or by downloading an e-challan. There is no other way to pay the application fees.
- Candidates must fill the details in the form carefully without any mistakes.
- A valid email id and phone number are mandatory for the online registration. This email id and the number has to be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories must upload a scanned copy of the caste certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the PwD category are required to upload the medical certificate.
- After submission of the form, an application number will be generated which the candidates should note down or save it somewhere. This application number will be required in the future.