KRUCET Admit Card 2019: The admit card of KRUCET 2019 was available in an online mode on Krishna University official website, on the 9th of May 2019. Only those aspirants will be able to access their admit card, who have submitted the application form of KRUCET 2019, successfully. The admit card is a source to the candidates which allows the same to take the entrance exam, therefore, it is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card along with them to the allotted test centres. If the candidate does not bring the hall ticket along with one, then, he/she will not be allowed to sit in the entrance examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to download the KRUCET Admit Card 2019, the candidates have to visit the official website first, and then click on the given link of admit card. After that, the aspirants need to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks. It is to be made sure that the details the candidates are filling are correct as per one’s registration details. If the aspirant fills any incorrect details, then he/she will not be able to access his/her admit card. The candidates are advised to print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
New- The Admit card of KRUCET 2019 was available for download from the 9th May 2019. The applicant had to provide the correct details in order to download the Hall Ticket successfully.
KRUCET Admit Card 2019 Date
The candidates must keep a tab on the important dates related to KRUCET Admit Card 2019. Skipping any dates can create problems for the candidates which can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidates. Krishna University has released its official dates. The same are:
|Release of Admit Card||9th May 2019|
|Date of Examination||13-16th May 2019|
KRUCET Admit Card 2019
The KRUCET Admit Card 2019 was released on the 9th May 2019. The admit card was released online, thus, no candidate could avail the facility of offline access the admit card offline. In order to download the admit card, the aspirant first needs to visit the official website of the Krishna University and then has to click on the given link of the admit card. Doing this will take the candidate to the login section, where one has to fill the required credentials. It is to be made sure by the aspirants that they are filling the appropriate details as per their registration ones.
If the candidate fills any inappropriate detail, then he/she will not be able to access his/her admit card. The candidate, after downloading the admit card, has to notice that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities. The candidate has to print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
Steps to Download KRUCET Admit Card 2019
In order to download the admit card, the aspirant needs to follow certain steps. Unfollowing or skipping any step can stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card which can also result in the cancellation of one’s candidature. The steps, which are to be followed while downloading the KRUCET Admit Card 2019 are:
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the university as the admit card will be available on the same. Without this step, the aspirant will not be able to access his/her admit card.
- After visiting the official website of the university, the candidates need to click on the given link of the admit card.
- Post clicking on the link of the result, the candidates will be asked to enter certain details, for eg. registration number, password, etc. The candidates need to fill in the correct details in the given blanks. If the candidate enters incorrect information, then he/she will be stopped from accessing the KRUCET Admit Card 2019.
- After providing all the information, the candidate has to click on the submit button post which the candidate will be taken to his/her admit card.
- After the hall ticket is displayed on the screen, the candidate needs to make sure that all the information in the admit card is absolutely true. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate must contact the examination authorities.
- The candidate is advised to print at least 1 copy of the admit card for future purposes.
- It is advised to the candidates to take 2-3 printouts of the hall tickets in case if one gets displaced in any manner.
Details Mentioned in the KRUCET Admit Card 2019
The KRUCET Admit Card 2019 will contain much important of the aspirant. One has to make sure that the details mentioned in the admit card are absolutely correct as per one’s registration details. In case of any discrepancy, one should contact the examination authorities. The details, which will be mentioned in the admit card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- The venue of the Examination
There are some important instructions which are related to KRUCET Admit Card 2019. These instructions are to be kept in mind while downloading the admit card. Unfollowing any instruction can lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate. For more details regarding the Important Instructions related to KRUCET Hall Ticket 2019, the aspirant must refer to the following points:
- The KRUCET Admit Card contains all the important details of the candidate. So, the candidates not to alter any detail mentioned in the admit card. If done so, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- The candidates have to bring their KRUCET Admit Card along with them to their allotted test centres. If the candidate fails to bring the admit card along with them, then he/she will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
- The candidate is advised to reach 45 minutes prior to the time of the examination.
- At least 1 original ID Proof has to be brought by the candidate along with him/her.
- No types of gadgets (mobile phones, pager, etc) are allowed inside the examination hall.
- The KRUCET Admit Card should not be damaged in any manner. If the admit card is found in this manner, then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection.
- The candidate is advised to cross-check the details mentioned in the KRUCET Admit Card. In case of any discrepancy, the aspirant must contact the examination authorities, or, the candidate can also complain about the same by mailing to dokaru.gmail.com.